Chapter 15: Time!

Hey guys! This is a continuation of the last chapter! Hope you enjoy!

PS: Remember that this chapter will/might be really graphic sooo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~😕

Your P.O.V

All Might! He was here. He wasn't smiling though. I have never seen him so angry. "After all this waiting...The heroic piece of trash shows up..." Toruma said laughing making me flinch. I need to warn All Might about these villains plans, but how? I don't know how to use my speed quirk yet. And I don't know how to talk to people through mind link either.

All of the villains began to talk on how huge All Might was and how they were going to defeat him until All Might jumped from the entrance to the battlefield. He punched villains left and right without giving them a second to think. I really need to ask him to teach me some of his moves.

After he punched the villains he made his way to Aizawa and carried him bridal style. I can sorta hear All Might apologizing to him in a low voice. I low key ship them even if none of them are gay but who knows. They might secretly be.

All Might looked at us and was in front of us in a blink of an eye. He grabbed all of us and sped us away from the Tomura and Nomu. I looked at Tomura to see that the hand that was covering his face fell off and landed on the ground. I looked at his face and saw that he had many wrinkles and his eyes were the color red just like Bakugou's but with less life in it.

"What the heck?" Mineta said looking at Tomura once All Might put us down. "Everyone back to the entrance. Take Aizawa with you. He doesn't have much time." All Might said and Tsu and Mineta nodded while Izuku and I were really hesitant to leave.

"All Might, You can't! That brain villain took One Fo- I-I smashed him and didn't break my arm this time. But he wasn't fazed at all. He's to strong!" Izuku said as he grabbed Aizawa. "Young Midoriya!" All Might said and then he turned around and gave him the peace sign. "I got this!" He said and that convinced Izuku but not me.

"Im gonna stay here and help you." I said looking up at him. "No (F/N). You go and help Midoriya. I can deal with these villains on my own." He said looking back at the villains. "But All Might you-" I was going to tell him about my visions but then he cut me off. "I said no and that's final. You aren't ready to face things like these so please...For me go and help Midoriya." He said and I looked down and ran up to Izuku who wasn't that far ahead.

Im not letting All Might do this alone. So I turned Invisible and walked back to where the battle was without letting Izuku and the others notice. When I made it back to where All Might was, I saw him standing exactly where he was before I left meaning the battle hasn't begun yet. I hid behind a bush and deactivated my invisibility quirk for now.

"CAROLINAAAA SMASH!" All Might said as he was about to hit Tomoru but then Nomu got in the way. Again it didn't affect him in the slightest. It only caused the water to rise and fall. Nomu was about to hit All Might but he quickly dodged it. "I guess Midoriya wasn't wrong when he said it had no affect on you!" All Might said as he punched Nomu in the stomach but that didn't do much. He then punched Nomu in the face twice but it didn't work either.

Nomu screeched again as he was about to punch All Might but he backed up before Nomu could even touch him. "Doesn't even matter where I punch you does it?" All Might asked as he stopped backing up. All Might punched Nomu again repeatedly but nothing was happening to him except for a few stumbles here and there. This stupid bird alien thing really is crazy strong....

Tomoru said something that made All Might know how to beat Nomu. All Might ran behind Nomu and grabbed him and then slammed him causing smoke to go everywhere. Once the smoke cleared my eyes went wide.