Chapter 7: Too Far!✔️

Hey Guys! So here is the next chapter as promised! 😊🥳

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V

I can hear Iida trying to communicate with Bakugou but he keeps shutting Iida out. "Just shut up and defend the weapon! I have more important things to worry about." He told him as he got into a fighting stance again. "Uraraka Go!" Izuku yelled out as soon as Bakugou attacked. Izuku blocked his attack again. "False move! Think you can fight me alone?" Bakugou yelled out but Izuku began to rap some kind of white tape around him. I remember that. If you wrap the white tape around an opponent then that means they're out for the rest of the game.

Izuku was to slow to wrap the tape around Bakugou as he tried to punch Izuku, but he dodged before Bakugou could use his powers on him. Wow...his fanboy knowledge is paying off. That move he was doing...he caught that from Mr. Aizawa when he tried to stop Bakugou from hitting Izuku during the test he gave us.

Unfortunately, now that Bakugou knows about Izuku's knowledge on him, Bakugou will probably try to switch things up which means I have to be ready to step in at any time. Bakugou is an asshole but idiot? Never.

Bakugou was about to attack but suddenly, Izuku ran away out of nowhere leaving Bakugou and I confused.

Realizing Bakugou was about to run after him, I tripped him before he could even take a step. "What the-?" He yelled as he fell face first. As I ran behind Izuku I tried to contain my laughter. I was having way to much fun with this.

Not paying attention as to where I was going I accidentally bumped into Izuku causing my bracelet to fall off. Shit, fun's over!

"What?? (Y/N)? What are you doing in here? I thought you-" I put my hands over his mouth so that he would shut up as he was being to loud. Grabbing his hand, I explained everything to him as we continued to run from Bakugou trying to find a spot to hide. "Oh...I see. So you've been watching this whole time?" He asked me and I nodded. "I wanted to help you earlier when you were fighting with Bakugou...but you handled it well without me so I didn't get in your way." I told him looking down as we stopped to take a breather.

(A/N: You gave Izuku the bracelet so that no one can see him talking to you or anything like that since the people watching can't see you anyway cus if the necklace. And the people that are watching can't hear anything that's happening they can only watch. But for now You and Izuku are invisible to everyone. You made yourself invisible with your quirk btw just so Bakugou doesn't see you at least. You can somewhat control it but only for a little. But for now only Izuku can see you as long as you allow him to. Hope this cleared up some things!)

"Thank y-" He said but I interrupted him. "But...If things go too far, I will get in between you two....wether you like it or not." I told him with a serious tone. "But (Y/N)-" "No..." I told him interrupting him again now with tears in my eyes. "I can't risk you getting hurt...I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if you got hurt and I just stood there to the side watching and not doing anything about it...I just can't...I...I love you too much to let that happen...Even if this is a battle test Bakugou is a psycho...He would do anything to hurt you Izuku and I can't-" I was cut short when I felt something soft and warm on my lips.

I knew I said the L word...But I didn't know that by saying it...That Izuku Midoriya, my best friend since childhood, would kiss me. I slowly closed my eyes and kissed him back as I felt his hand softly touch my cheeks. When we pulled away I looked at him and blushed not knowing what to say. "Why did you...?" I couldn't finish asking him. I could barely speak. "Because I love you too you idiot. You care about me way too much...so that's my thanks to you. But for me...please don't get in between the fight...You have to trust me." He said holding my face in his warm hands. I hesitated but I nodded looking down after words.