Chapter 2: Why'd They Help Me?

*IVY'S POV*

When I finally arrived at school I saw all the people rushing around looking for their friends and trying to find their lockers. I wish I could have friends but who wants to be friends with me?

I started to look for my locker when I see Jared, my main bully. He's the reason I don't have friends. He told everyone that who ever was my friend would be beaten. No one wanted to face Jared's rath so everyone avoided me.

Jared looked up and smirked at me. I started walking faster down the hall to hopefully avoid him but he still got me.

"Where do you think your going, piggy?" He said pulling me back and slamming me into a locker. His friends came over once they realized he had me.

"I-I was g-going to look for my l-locker" I stuttered showing my fear.

"Well, not anymore. We're going to have some fun" he said and pushed me to the ground. He started kicking me. I was trying to hold back my tears but it was impossible. His friends soon joined. They were kicking and punching but they worst were the things they were saying

"You're worthless!"

"You should just go die!"

"God cut down on the doughnuts, Fatty"

"You're better off dead no one likes you anyway"

Every word they said felt lke a knife to my heart. As I layed there taking their insults a boy came running toward us.

"HEY! Stop hurting her" he yelled.

Jarred and his friends walked away laughing. I looked up and I immediately knew who he was. He was my new neighbor.

"Are you okay?" he asked worry flooding his eyes. I nodded. Just then a group of 4 boys came running up.

"Harry, you can't just run off like that-" he stopped talking when he saw me. "Harry, get away from her or you'll get beat up. Come on" the one with the black hair said.

"No, I'm not just going to leave her here" the boy, I'm guessing his name is Harry said.

"I agree you guys look at her. She needs help" said the blonde one.

Harry spoke again "Come on, Niall, let's get her to the bathroom."

With both their help I finally stood up. The rest of the boys followed looking nervous, I understand why. Jared would beat them all up if he see them with me. 

Why are they helping me though?

***AUTHOR'S NOTE***

Please tell me what your think of the story so far and please vote