Chapter 6: Thank You

*HARRY'S POV*

Ivy left so suddenly that I didn't even get to say good bye. I'm worried about her though. She seemed so scared when she left. I just hope she'll be okay.

I called the boys over to hang out because I have nothing to do. 

My show had just come back on when I heard frantic knocking on my door. I get up quickly and answer the door to see Niall with tears on his face.

"Niall, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked then I noticed the screams coming from next door.

Ivy's house.

I push Niall out of my way before he can answer my previous questions. I knew the answer to both. I see the boys standing on the side walk talking I suppose to figure out what to do.

"Don't just stand there you guys! Help me get her out!" I screamed. They all nodded and we walked up to the door. I knocked several times before I got angry and opened it myself.

When I walked in I saw Ivy laying on the floor, covered in her own blood. Niall and Louis ran over to her. 

"Who do you think you are?!" the guy that I assume is her asshole brother said.

"Niall! Louis! Take Ivy to my house! make sure she's okay!" I commanded the boys. They nodded and Niall smoothly picked her up while trying to keep her awake in fear that if she fell asleep she'd never wake up.

"She's not going anywhere" said Ivy's brother. He was clearly drunk. He started to walk towards Niall who was leaving so, I punched him and knocked him out.

"Lets go" Liam said while pulling my arm.

"No I want to finish him" I said.

"You guys, we can't get the bleeding to stop!" Zayn yelled but I was too focused on Ivy's brother to hear him.

"Harry, Ivy needs you! Come on! Now!" Liam yelled. When I heard that Ivy needed me I instantly snapped out of my trance and ran outside. The boys were putting Ivy in the car. I ran over to them and asked what they were doing.

"We're taking her to the hospital. We can't stop the bleeding by ourselves" Louis said.

"Okay lets go" I said. Zayn was driving and I was in the passenger seat. Liam, Niall, and Louis were all sitting in the back with Niall in the middle. I heard Niall talking to Ivy.

"How do you feel Ives?" Niall asked.

"I want to sleep. I'm so tired, Niall" she whispered.

"I know but try to stay awake until we reach the hospital" He said.

"I'm trying but it's so hard" she said.

And we finally arrived at the hospital. We ran into the hospital and the doctors took Ivy into surgery.

~2 Hours later~

The doctor walked out.

"People here for Ivy Porter" he said. I ran over to him.

"Is she okay?" I asked.

"She's fine but she can only see one person right now" as soon as the wordds left his mouth the boys looked at me.

"Follow me" the doctor said. We walked down the hall and stopped at a door "Go in when your ready."

I took a breath and turned the knob.

*IVY'S POV*

I heard someone walk in and I opened my eyes to see Harry.

"Hey" he said quietly.

"Hey" my voice was ruff.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Fine but what happened?" I asked and he told me the whole story. I remember little bits of Niall trying to keep me awake. 

"And that's how you ended up here." he said.

It took me a few seconds to process the whole thing. I finally realized...

Harry saved my life.

"Thank you" I said while grabbing his hand and lightly squeezing it "For saving me"