Chapter 14: Tell Him, Ivy.

*HARRY'S POV*

"Oh my god! It's been 4 hours, it's dark, and she's still not home!” Louis has been panicking ever since she left.

I'll admit I'm worried too but I'm trying to suppress the feeling.

"Louis, shut up!” I said, annoyed.

"You may not care but Ivy but I do! I am aloud to worry! She's pretty much my daughter now! I watched her get beat up everyday and I regret not doing anything! And now, I'm trying to help her realize that there are people out there that will care about her and for her! You thought the same thing just yesterday!” he screamed at me.

"Well, people change” I nonchalantly said.

"You're being a bit mean, Harry” Niall said.

"Does it look like I care, Niall?! She's probably just doing this to get attention” I responded.

"GET OUT! YOU AND YOUR WHORE OF A GIRLFRIEND!” Louis yelled pointing towards the door.

"Fine, whatever. Come on Scylur” I stood and walked out the door.

As I wait for Scylur to follow me I see a car pull into the driveway. I look through the windshield to see Ivy and some guy.

They were laughing. I felt jealousy rise through me. The both got out of the car.

God I want to punch him.

*IVY'S POV*

Told Ashton about why I was upset and he comforted me. He told me that his dad abused him and when neighbors finally called the police his dad got arrested and he was sent to a foster home.

He also told me that he would help me get back at Harry if I wanted him to.

I thought it would be a really good idea so, I agreed and we came up with a plan. We both got out of the car laughing.

"Who the fuck is this prick?” Harry seethed.

"This is Ashton, my boyfriend” I said “Ashton this is Harry”

Ashton held his hand out to shake Harry's but Harry refused.

"Wow, you really are a whore” Harry said looking me right in the eyes.

*ASHTON'S POV*

Did he really just say that?!

Ivy started to tear up, I pulled her to me and she buried her face in my chest while she cried. To be honest I like Ivy, A LOT.

"Ivy is not a whore!” I spat at him.

"How would you know. You've known her for what, 4 hours?” he laughed.

"That's all I needed to learn what a dick you've been to her in the past 24 hours. She is a good person, who deserves someone who will take care of her. She's been through a lot and I know how horrible her life has been”

"How would you know how bad she had it?” Harry scoffed.

"Because I was abused by my dad. I know how it feels to be hit, to go days without eating, to feel like your worthless, and I know how it feels to release that pain by self-harming. You're making her feel that way again” I said.

"Ivy doesn't self-harm. Right, Ivy?” Harry said looking at Ivy for a response.

Ivy looked at me with her tear streaked face. I used my thumb to brush the tears away.

"Tell him, Ivy” I said, encouragingly.

*IVY'S POV*

I nodded to Ashton and turned towards Harry. I suddenly became very scared of what he would say so, I grabbed Ashton's hand.

"I, uh, I can't tell you I don't Harry because I'd be lying” I shakily said.

Harry's eyes widened. He grabbed my arm and I let him. He wouldn't believe it until he saw it.

He lifted my sleeve and gasped at all my scars.

Wow. Me and Ashton's plan didn't go as planned.