Chapter 11: The Party

*IVY'S POV*

"So what are we going to do today?” I asked.

"Well, what do you want to do?” Harry asked. I wasn't used to being able to do what I want during the weekends.

"I don't know” I said.

"There is that party that we got invited to...” Louis said.

"No, no way is Ivy going to a party” Harry sternly said.

"Come on, Hazza” Louis pleaded. Harry pulled Louis away and started speaking to him.

"Louis, you know that nobody in school likes her. She won't have any fun and someone could pull a prank on her or worse beat her up again. She's just getting healed” Harry whisper-yelled.

"Just stay with her at all times and everything will be okay. They won't do anything to her if your there” Louis responded.

"Okay, but only for a little while” Harry said “and if she's okay with it”

"YAY!” Louis cheered.

Harry rolled his eyes and walked towards me.

"Ivy, do you want to go to the party?” Honestly I didn't want to but I also didn't want Harry to feel like he needs to stay here with me.

"Yeah, sure” I said.

"You're sure?” he asks again.

"Harry, I'm sure”

"Well then I guess I'll let you get changed and we'll go” he said as he and Louis left my room.

I chose some clothes and put them on. Then I went to my en-suite bathroom to do my hair and make-up. I don't know why I even try to look nice I know I'll still get called ugly no matter what.

I look in the mirror one last time before leaving my room.

"I'm ready to go” I tell Harry.

"Okay. The boys already left so it's just you and me”

"Okay” I say and he grabs his keys and walks out the door.

When we finally arrive after a 20 minute drive. We walk in the door of the house and Harry is given a drink. All I got is a dirty look.

I already want to leave this place. Every person that looks at me gives me a mean look. You would think I would be used to it by now but I'm not. Harry didn't notice the looks and he walked us to a table where all the boys were sitting.

"Finally!” Niall shouted over the music.

"Sorry, it took us so long. Did you save any for me?” Harry motions towards Niall's beer.

"Yeah, here” Louis said, handing him a beer. “Do you want one?” Louis asked me.

I thought about how my brother would come home drunk and hit me until I pasted out. I promised myself I would never drink.

"No, I'm good” I said right as a group of girls pasted behind me.

"The whore is too afraid to drink! What a loser!” one of them shouted.

I looked down trying not to let the tears that had formed in my eyes fall.

"Hey, leave her alone!” Harry shouted at them but they just ignored him and walked away, whispering. Probably about me.

"Ivy, come sit by me” Liam said patting the spot next to him. I nodded and walked over to him.

As soon as I sat down the boys started a conversation that I didn't know anything about. I'm having so much fun, I think to myself.

~3 hours later~

After about 2 hours, everyone at our table was drunk except for me and they persuaded me to go to the dance floor with them.

I was doubtful at first but Harry said he would stay with me. We started dancing and then Harry said he needed to use the restroom. I watched as he stumbled away. He looked so cute. Yeah, I like him. A lot.

But that was nearly an hour ago and I'm getting worried and uncomfortable. So, I decide to go looking for him.

I look around the crowd of people. I find Louis, Niall, Liam, and Zayn, but not Harry. Where could he be? I walked through the crowd into the next room. I'm guessing it's the dining room because there's a huge dining table in it. I looked around the room still no Harry.

I decide to go upstairs and look. When I get upstairs there are 4 doors but one is closed. I know what I could walk in on but I have to find Harry.

I walk towards the door and I listen. I don't hear anything so, I turn the knob and push the door open. As soon as my eyes adjust the the room I saw Harry's curly hair. He was with the girl who yelled at me earlier.

Their pretty much sucking each others faces off. Harry and the girl are so caught up in their “activity” that they didn't even notice me opening or closing the door. Once I close the door, I turn and run into another one of the girls who harassed me earlier.

"He only protected you earlier so you would think that he cared for you but he doesn't. No one does not even your parents” She said with an evil smirk then walked away.

It's true. No one cares about me. I don't know why I thought Harry did.

I run down the stairs and look for Louis and ask him to take me home. When I finally found him, I saw him talking to a beautiful girl and I decided to find my own way back the the flat. I walked outside and looked around hoping to remember which way to go.

But I couldn't. So I went with my gut and took a right.

I hope this is the right way.