Chapter 7: We can be roommates!

*HARRY'S POV*

When she said thank you I was shocked. I thought she would be angry at me for not saving her faster.

"Ivy, don't thank me" I told her.

"Why wouldn't I?" 

"Because I should have been there sooner. I shouldn't have let you go home when we both knew  your brother would be mad"

"Harry, it's all I could asked for, for you just to help me." she said. I was about to respond but the nurse walked in before I could.

"How are you feeling Ms. Porter?" she said brightly.

"I'm in a lot of pain" she said, wincing when she tried to lift her arm.

"Alright. I'll give you more morphine to numb the pain" 

"Thank you" Ivy said smiling. The nurse put more liquid in her IV and left.

I could see Ivy's eyes start to close. I knew she was tired.

"Ivy, just go to sleep. I'll be here when you wake up." She nodded and closed her eyes

~3 Days Later~

Ivy is being released today. I was excited and so were the boys. They had all become friends with her. They told me that whenever they talked to her all that she talked about was me. I doubt it, though. The boys know I like her. I think they're just trying to get me to ask her out but I can't. I'm too nervous.

I was knocked from my thoughts when the doctor came up to me.

"Um, Mr. Styles, I need to ask you something" he said

"Alright. What is it?"

"Well, Ivy has nowhere to go and I was wondering, since you and your friends are close to her, if one of you could let her live with you for awhile"

"Yeah, sure. I'll go get Louis he's the only one that's 18" 

"Perfect. Just have him fill out these forms and then take them to the front desk" he said handing me the forms then walking off.

I went over to Louis.

"Hey, Lou, do you think Ivy could live with you for awhile since she has nowhere to go and you're the only one who is 18 with his own house?" I asked hoping he'd say yes.

"Absolutely! We can be roommates!" he cheered.

"Good, just fill these out then take them up there" I said pointing towards the front desk.

"Okay" he said as he started filling out the papers.

I turned and started towards Ivy's room. I hope she's okay with living with Louis for a while.