Chapter 15: The Pity

*IVY'S POV*

Harry is sitting on the couch staring at me. He told his "girlfriend" that she should leave.

I'm sitting in the middle of the floor getting chewed out for leaving and coming home late.

"Ivy, are you even listening? I was so worried about you" Louis said. I instantly started to cry. He wasn't yelling at me but it felt like he was.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry!" I yelled and ran to my room, locking the door behind me. I started to sob, I slid down the door.

*HARRY'S POV*

Ivy got up and ran to her room, crying. The guy she met from the park, Ashton I think it was, jumped up to go comfort her. I stopped him.

"Leave her alone. I'll talk to her" I said and I started to walk towards her room.

"You really think she wants to talk to you? You're the reason she left in the first place. Listen, I think you're a good guy, you're just making bad decisions" he said making me turn around.

I knew he was right. I have made a lot of bad decisions lately.

"Go talk to her. Make sure she doesn't hurt herself, please" I whispered as I sat back down on the couch. Ashton walked towards her room.

I put my head in my hands.

"Haz, are you okay?" Niall sat by me and asked.

"No, I'm not, Nialler" I was crying by now.

Niall obviously noticed because he wrapped his arms arm me.

"Shhh, it's okay, Haz" he whispered in my ear.

"No, it's not. I made her run out of the house. I love her but the night that thing happened to her, she kept pushing me away and it hurt. I was just trying to help and she wouldn't let me. I realised then that she didn't like me the way I like her" I cried.

"Harry, she didn't push you away because she didn't like you. She pushed you away because she didn't want you to see her differently" Louis chimed in.

"But, why? I would never judge her"

"That's not what I was afraid of" that voice definitely didn't belong to one of the boys.

*IVY'S POV*

"That's not what I was afraid of" I said.

Everyone looked up at me including Harry. His eyes were red and puffy, mine Probably looked the same.

"Then why were you afraid?" Harry asked his eyes full of pity.

"Because I was afraid that you would give me the look you're giving me now"

"What do you mean?" he asked, confused.

"The pity. I hate it!" I screamed "I just wanted you to not change how you thought of me"