Chapter 12: Don't Touch Me

*HARRY'S POV*

I heard the door open and I tried to pull away from the girl I was snogging but she wouldn't let me she was really persistent.

Then I remembered that I promised Ivy that I'd be right back. What if something happened to her?

I shoved the girl off of me and ran down the stairs. I scanned the room for her but I just couldn't find her. I saw Louis and ran over to him.

“Lou, have you seen Ivy?” I asked breathless.

“What do you mean have I seen her? Of course I haven't! You were supposed to stay with her! You promised her, Harry!” Louis said angrily.

“I know. But I went to go to the bathroom and I got stopped by this really fit girl. We statrted snogging and then I realized I needed to get back to her so I came down her and I can't find her!” I said panicking.

“Harry, if anything happens to her, she will get taken away from me and sent back to her brother! You have royally screwed up this time!” he was seething. Eleanor tried to calm him down.

He told her that he had to leave and he would call her later. “Let's go!” he yelled at me.

And with that we rushed out the door.

*IVY'S POV*

I am sure that I'm lost and this doesn't look like the “nice” side of town.

I'm terrified and I really just want Louis, right now. Maybe even Harry.

God, it's the middle of summer yet I feel like it's negative ten degrees out here.

I see a group of men up ahead and I tense in fear. I decide to cross the street to avoid them but all they do is copy my movements.

Oh my god, I think to myself.

I stop and they walks faster. My heart is racing. I turn around and walk fast.

“Hey! Baby! Why don't you turn around and come have some fun with us?” one of them shouts. I don't respond because I could tell they were close. Really close.

All of a sudden I felt a hand on my shoulder.

“Let's have some fun” the guy whispers in my ear as he covers my mouth to muffle my screams for help.

They drug me into an alley.

This can't be happening! Please don't let this be happening! I don't want to be gang raped!,I keep repeating these things in my mind.

There are 5 of them there's no way I can escape them.

Four of them grab my arms and legs to hold me still.

“Don't worry, Sugar. This will be fun” he slurred.

I started sobbing. He started to touch me all over. I just close my eyes and pray someone will save me.

~3 hours later~

I'm still sobbing and now in agonizing pain.

After those men... Raped me. They beat the living hell out of me and left. Not having a care in the world whether or not I lived.

I begin to stand up and the pain intensifies. I push the pain back and put my clothes on. I'm shaking so bad that it must take me at least 30 minutes to get dressed.

I walk out of the alley and on to the side walk. I move closer to the wall so I have something to hang onto. I notice a car heading my way.

What if they're the guys? What if they're coming to rape me again? I start to shake and sob worse.

The car stops near I start to walk faster, well as fast as I possibly can. I look up to see if it's the men but instead I see the face of the person I was hoping would save me.

Harry.

“Oh my god! Ivy, are you okay?!” he steps toward me. I press my back to the wall.

What if he tries to hurt me? I think. Then I see Louis get out of the drivers side. I cry harder.

“Ivy, it's okay” Harry says then touches my arm. It makes me freak out. It feels like those men are touching me again.

“DON'T TOUCH ME!!!!!!” I scream on the top of my lungs and hit him repeatedly.

Louis walks over and pulls Harry back.

“Ivy, what happened?” Louis quietly asked.

“The- they touched me! I can feel their hands on me! I just want them to stop touching me!” I say while scratching my stomach, arms, and legs.

*HARRY'S POV*

She started scratching her arms and they started to bleed.

“Ivy, come here I'll protect you, okay?” Louis asked. She scooted over to him and he embraced her in a hug. He started to rock her back and forth, cooing to her. She quickly fell asleep.

“Here. Take her and hold her. I'll drive us home” Louis said not showing any emotion.

Louis got in the driver's side and I got in the back with Ivy. We started to drive to Louis and Ivy's flat.

Ivy began to stir, I thought she was going to wake up but she was dreaming. She was saying things, they slowly became easier to hear but I wish they hadn't.

“No please! Please! I want Harry! Help me Harry!” she said.

She is dreaming about what happened to her. She yelled for me to save her. She's going to hate me.

“You need to wake her up! Do you want her to keep reliving it?!” Louis screamed at me.

“Okay, okay! Ivy, you need to wake up. You're okay they aren't here anymore. You're okay.” her eyes opened wide and she jumped out of my arms.

I went to touch her hand and she pulled away. I was hurt but I understand.

“Don't touch me” she said calmly.

“I'm so sorry, Ivy” I said.

“Sorry, doesn't take away the fact that I was raped, Harry!!!” she screamed. “Just please leave me alone from now on”

After she said that I decided if she wanted me to leave her alone so badly that she would regret it. I'll make her wish she had me.