Chapter 13: I'm Fine

*HARRY'S POV*

“Whatever, I never cared about you anyway” I said.

She didn't say anything just looked out the window.

*IVY'S POV*

I felt extremely hurt when Harry said he never cared about me. I only told him to leave me alone so that he wouldn't keep touching me.

Every time someone touched me I had a flashback to the rape. The images would flood my mind and I would feel their hands on me. I just wish it would all go away.

We finally arrived at Louis' flat and all the boys cars were here so I'm guessing Louis called them on the way home. We got to the flat and walked in, as soon as the boys saw me they showered me in questions. Getting closer and closer.

Louis notices my increasing panic and pushes the boys back.

“You guys need to give her space. She's been through a lot” Louis said and turned to me “Do you want to go to your room and rest?” he asked.

I nodded and started towards my room.

“If you need something just yell for me, okay?” Louis said and I nodded again.

As I walked to my room, I began to feel light headed. Too much has happened in a short amount of time. My head begins to pound and I see double everything. I think I was kicked in the head too many times.

I feel my back hit something, I'm guessing the wall, and I fall to the floor with a thud. Obviously the boys heard because they came running.

“Ivy, are you okay?” Niall said running up to me. I tried to respond but I couldn't.

“Oh, she's just trying to get attention” I heard Harry say. That hurt.

“Harry, why the hell would you say that?” Liam said, angrily.

“Because it's the truth” he said nonchalantly.

“Get the fuck out, Harry. Come back when you get your head together” Louis said and a few minutes later I heard the front door open and close.

“Hey, Ivy, if you can hear me squeeze my hand” Zayn said while grabbing my hand and I squeezed it the best I could. The contact was starting to panic me. He let go of my hand.

“She most likely just needs rest” Zayn said.

Louis let out a sigh of relief.

“Let's get her to her room” Niall said.

“Maybe only one of us should and we need to tell her who it is she's really scared” Louis said “I take her. Ivy I'm going to pick you up and take you to your room” he said then gently picked me up.

Seconds later I was set on my bed.

“Goodnight, Ivy” Louis whispered and turned the light off. I fell asleep almost instantly.

~The next day

I woke up the next morning with a giant headache. I got out of bed and walk down stairs.

“Morning, Iv” Louis said. He was sitting on a chair in the living room. All the boys had their girlfriends with them and Harry had some chick with him.

“Oh, yeah this is Skylur, my girlfriend” Harry said and I nodded. Harry and her started sucking each others faces off, I turned to Louis only to see a look of pure disgust on his face.

I can't just stand here while everyone else is with their girlfriend and while the guy I like is snogging another girl.

“I'm going on a walk” I said walking over to put my shoes on. Louis jumped up.

“Ivy, that isn't the best idea. You should just rest and relax. You've been through a lot in the past 24 hours” Louis said.

“I can handle myself, Louis” I said grabbing my sweatshirt to cover my bruises.

“You couldn't last night” Harry chuckled. I that pushed me over the edge.

“Don't follow me and if I'm not back by sunset just assume I'm safe” I said walking out the door. I walked until I reached a park.

I sat on the grass. I sat and thought about how much easier it would be if I was just gone. I looked at the laughing kids on the play ground. I always dreamed of being like that. I dreamed that my parents weren't drug addicts and that my brother was nice.

As I was thinking this I felt a hand on my shoulder and I jumped.

“Whoa, sorry, I didn't mean to scare you” the guy said. He is very attractive. “I'm Ashton. It looked like you could use someone to talk to so I came over”

“I'm fine” I said.

“Well now I really want to know what's wrong” he said with a smile. I debate with myself on whether or not I should tell him and I decide I could.