Chapter 10: New Home

*IVY'S POV*

After a 15 minute car ride we finally showed up at a huge apartment complex.

"This place is huge” I said in awe.

"What until you see the flat itself. It's awesomely huge” Louis says. Obviously excited to show me, he grabbed my hand and started running towards the doors and to the lift.

"Louis, mate, slow down” Harry gasped from behind us. I laughed at how tired he already was.

"What are you laughing at?” Harry asked.

"You”

"You're so mean” he said while pouting.

"Man up, Styles” Louis said and Harry continued to pout.

Once the lift got to Louis' floor, we all got off of it and walked to the only door on the whole floor. Louis got out his key and opened the door. My first thought when I walked is was that if this was Louis' idea of cleaning then we're going to have an issue.

"This is your idea of clean?” I asked turning to Louis.

"Hey, it is clean” he said, faking to be offended.

"Where?”

"Right there” he pointed to a spot on the floor that don't have anything on it.

"Okay” I said trying to hold back my laughter. I can't expect too much from a teenage boy who lives alone.

"I'll show you your room” Louis said while leading me down the hall. There are 6 doors in the hallway. Louis opened the door at the end and signaled me to walk in the room.

The room was big, about the size of the living room in my old house. I saw a bed, a full length mirror, a dresser, and a vanity. All my stuff from my old room was here.

"Who got my stuff?” I asked.

"I sent Liam, Niall, and Zayn to got get it” Louis said.

"And Zayn made an unneeded comment” Harry said.

"When did this happen?” I asked.

"When you went to change, the boys came back and Zayn said something he shouldn't have and then Harry did something he shouldn't have...” Louis trailed off.

"What'd he do?” I asked.

"Ivy, it doesn't mat-” Harry said but I cut him off.

"What did he do, Louis?”

"He punched Zayn” Louis said quietly.

"Harry, why would you do that?”

"Because no one should talk about you like that” Harry looked at his feet.

"Awwww! My Hazza is blushing!” Louis said sounding like a teenage girl.

"No, I'm not”

"Whatever you think” Louis laughed.

I am actually happy. It's been awhile and I've missed it.