Extra:Comedy Routine of Despair!

AN:I know this one happened in the game/anime. But I've decided to use it as an extra chapter before the party. Byakuya's party will be in the next chapter. 

((Midori's POV))

Midori:*I woke to someone gently shaking me* Mmm? *I looked up to see my boyfriend, Nagito Komaeda, standing over me. I bit back a scream and my eyes narrowed as I put my hands on my hips* You scared me, Nagito-kun!  

Nagito:*smiles and laughs a bit* Sorry, Midori. 

Midori:*I sighed* It's fine.  What did you want? 

Nagito:There's something I want to show you. Will you come with me?

Midori:*I smiled and nodded. I had some free time and spending time with Nagito after being trapped on this island and the announcement of the Killing School Trip.* Sure. 

-Time skip a few minutes-

Midori:*I sighed as I felt through the darkness for Nagito's hand or something I could grab onto. Nagito put a blindfold on me and was determined to make sure I wasn't peaking at wherever or whatever he wanted me to see.* Nagito...Are we there yet? 

Nagito:*smiles* Don't worry, Midori. We're almost there. Just follow the sound of my voice. 

Midori:*I tried to follow Nagito, listening every now and then for his voice.* 

Nagito: That's it. Just follow me. A little farther. 

Midori:*I followed him* 

Nagito:*stops me and smiles* Okay. Ready? One...*his hand slithers up my neck, causing me to shiver* Two...*grasps onto the blindfold* Three. *pulls it off with a swift motion of his hand* 

Midori:*I opened my eyes and when they adjusted to the light, I saw...Something very beautiful.*

*There were flowers everywhere and a beautiful sunset peeking through the clouds, casting an orange glow over the sea*

Midori:*I gasped in awe at the sight* Oh, Nagito...It's beautiful. 

Nagito:*smiles and nods* It is...But not nearly as beautiful as you. *picks a lavender flower and puts it in my hair* Do you like it?

Midori:*I smiled* I love it, Nagito. It's perfect. Thank you.

Nagito:*smiles, pulls me close, and kisses me gently in the sunset's glow*

Midori:*I kissed back and closed my eyes* This is beautiful...It's too bad...We may not be able...To do this much longer...*I sobbed softly and Nagito pulled away gently*