Murderous Betrayal!?

((These last three chapters involve certain individuals committing murder in Monokuma's Killing School Trip. I hope you all like it! Thanks so much to my amazing friend, TheSaiyanJedi5 for ideas and dialogue for this chapter.))

Midori:*runs to the warehouse to try and stop Nagito* Nagito!!! *hugs him* Please stop!!!!

Nagito:Midori?

Midori:*sobs* I don't...want to lose you!

Nagito:*hugs her back tightly*

Midori:If I lost you....I wouldn't be able to live! My hope...would be gone!

Nagito: *nods* Yeah...Follow me. I have to show you something.

Midori:Nagito...I already know what you're planning. You want to kill us all. Everyone besides the traitor. 

Nagito: Y-you know? *has a crazy look in his eyes*

Midori:Of course I know! I went into the Octagon with you. I knew you were hiding something from me this entire time! I just wanted to let you know...I'm here for you. Despite the fact that you may hate me...Despite what you've done to hurt me in the past...I...I love you! And that's why...I don't want to lose you!

Nagito: You won't lose me.... *he hides something behind his back*

Midori:*hugs him more, sobbing* Then let's go back to the others. We'll end this together.

Nagito: *nods and as she turns around, he raises the knife in his hand* For hope...

Midori:That's right. For h...*gasps and looks down, seeing the knife penetrating her stomach* N-Nagi...to....Wh-Why? *cries*

Nagito: *smiles licking the blood from his hand* For hope.....nothing more, nothing less.

Midori:*crawls slowly but surely away from Nagito, trying to find everyone else* Tio...A-Akane...*coughs up blood, crying*

Nagito: *lays a foot on her back, stopping her*

Midori:*cries* I don't wanna die...Nagito...I'm scared...

Nagito: Scared? What kind of hope are you?

Midori:I-it doesn't matter...I...I do have...one thing....to say....before I die...N-Nagito...despite....what you did...I still...l-love you...*dies, smiling*

Nagito: *can only stare at her as she dies*

-Hotel Restaurant-

Fuyuhiko:*runs into the room, his face pale. He looks as if he's seen a ghost*

Tio: Fuyuhiko, what's wrong?

Fuyuhiko:Sh-She's dead!!!!

Tio: *his face goes pale* Who's dead?

Fuyuhiko:C-Come to the Monokuma Plushie Factory...And you'll see. Follow me! Hurry!!!

Tio: *runs with him* Please.....don't be what I think it is...!

*Once they arrive at the Plushie Factory, they see Midori lying in a puddle of her own blood, a knife stabbed up to the hilt into her stomach*

Tio: No..... *collapses in front of her*

*Soon after, Akane and the others arrive*