Beach Party! Body Discovery #2!

((Tio's POV))

Tio:*I woke up to someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw Midori standing over me, a huge smile on her face. I jumped, because it scared me to death* Ahh!!! M-Midori...What do you want?

Midori:*she smiled* Hey Tio, get up! We're having another beach party! 

Tio:*I yawned, then smiled* I'll be there in a minute. *I thought to myself* Maybe this time, I can actually swim with Chiaki. I hope she doesn't fall asleep while doing so. 

Midori:We're meeting in the Diner on the second island. Bring your swimsuit! *she took off out the door*

Tio:Okay!!! *I grabbed my swim trunks* 

-At the Diner-

Kazuichi:*smiles* Yo! Tio! Glad you can make it! *looks around* Hey, where's Chiaki?

Tio:She isn't here? *I looked for her and snapped my fingers* Oh, I might know where she is! *I quickly headed to Jabberwock Park. There, I ran into Mikan*

Mikan:Y-You're looking for Ch-Chiaki? I-I saw h-her headed t-to the Diner. She was l-looking for you.

Tio:Okay. Thanks, Mikan! *Once I got there, I found Chiaki* Hey.

Chiaki:*turns to me, wearing her swimsuit* Hey. 

Tio:*I blushed slightly

Tio:*I blushed slightly. Her swimsuit was very revealing* W-wow. You look...Great

Chiaki:*blushes as well* Thank you.

Tio:You ready to swim?

Chiaki:Yes. 

Kazuichi:*sees Chiaki as we walk into the diner and his eyes bulge* W-Wow! You look GREAT, Chiaki!

Tio:*I was angry* Hey! That's my girlfriend you're swooning about, so watch yourself!

Kazuichi:Okay, jeez. Lighten up, Tio. I just complimented her on her swimsuit! It's not like I was FLIRTING with her, or anything.

Tio:*I grumbled* Fine.

Midori:*walks in, wearing a swimsuit similar to Chiaki's (only difference is hers is red)* Sorry I'm late, everyone! Took me forever to find my swimsuit. 

Nagito:It's fine, we were in no rush.

Kazuichi:*sees Midori's swimsuit and backs her against a wall, flirting with her* 

Midori:*looks away* Umm...Please stop.

Tio:*I walked over to her* So...You mind backing up? *I used a kind but threatening smile*

Kazuichi:*frowns* Is there some law that says I can't talk to a girl OR compliment her? It's not Chiaki, so what do you care?