Nagito's Demands! The Beginning of the End of Jabberwock Island!

((AN:Thanks so much to my amazing friend, TheSaiyanJedi5, for helping me with ideas and dialogue for chapters!  *gives him plenty of Hope Bagels and smiles, hugging him*))

((Tio's POV))

Tio:*Just like usual, we all gathered in the Hotel Restaurant the next morning*

Fuyuhiko:*sighs and looks down* Every time we meet up here, it makes me realize just how crazy this whole situation is...

Sonia:*looks down as well* I agree...The restaurant...certainly feels more spacious than before. 

Hajime:Of course it feels spacious. There are less than half of us here now than there were at the beginning.

Tio:*I thought back to everyone we'd lost so far.* Togami was stabbed to death and killed by Teruteru. Teruteru was executed after that. Then poor Mahiru was killed. Beaten to death with a metal bat by Peko Pekoyama, who only wished to protect Fuyuhiko. Peko was executed not too long after that. We lost Nekomaru for a short time, after he sacrificed himself for Midori. Then Mikan killed Ibuki and Hiyoko and tried to frame me for it. Midori was able to clear my name and Mikan was executed after the Class Trial. Then Nekomaru returned to us...Only to be killed by Gundham Tanaka in the Funhouse. Then after being found out...Gundham was executed. Trampled to death by a stampede. Now all that's left are Midori, Nagito, Hajime, Akane, Sonia, Kazuichi, Fuyuhiko, Chiaki and I. *I punched a nearby wall, to avoid hitting someone else* Damn it all to hell! Why did any of this have to happen?! Why is it every time I think we're safe, someone else has to die?! Why...?! *Suddenly, a loud and metallic voice was heard. A familiar voice we knew all too well.*

???:STUPID FOOL! GET IT TOGETHER!

Sonia:Huh? Did you hear something?

Tio:*I nodded*That voice...

Akane:It's Nekomaru! That was Coach Nekomaru's voice! 

Fuyuhiko:Wh-What are you talking about? He's no longer...

Kazuichi:*walks in, grinning* Hehehehe!

Akane:What are you laughin' about?! I'll beat the crap outta you if you keep grossin' me out like that!

Kazuichi:Hey, hey...that's not cool. I was up all night working my fingers to the bone...

Sonia:*changes the subject* More importantly, I am starting to get tired of the seasonings in the restaurant...

Fuyuhiko:*nods in agreement* Seriously. I'm beginning to see how valuable Teruteru was.

Kazuichi:ARGH! Don't ignore me! I'm trying to talk to you about something important!

Tio:*I tuned out their argument and looked back at the door leading to the cottages. I was worried about Midori. She hadn't shown up to breakfast, and she was shutting everyone out.* Why? What could Nagito have done to her...that changed her attitude towards us all of a sudden? *I sighed* Midori...Please go back to the Midori we all know and love. You've changed so much...since the last trial. Please...go back to being our friend...

Fuyuhiko:*senses my distress* Tio? You okay?

Tio:Has anyone seen or heard from Midori?

Akane:Little sis...She isn't the same...Somethin' definitely happened in that Final Dead Room. Her attitude's changed since then. 

Kazuichi:I dropped by her cottage to tell her about breakfast and...She told me to go away. What the hell's wrong with her?

Midori:*sullenly walks into the Restaurant, her eyes baggy and bloodshot* G'morning everyone.