Sensei's Feelings! Nekomaru's Sacrifice and Midori's Despair!

((AN:This chapter is going to be a little different, due to my character's events and status in the story. Thanks so much to TheSaiyanJedi5 for giving me ideas and helping me with the dialogue for this chapter!))

((Midori's POV))

-After Peko's Execution-

Tio:*stands silent as everyone else was after Monokuma left with Fuyuhiko*

Midori:*All of the events from this trial plagued my mind. Fuyuhiko finding out his sister was dead. Him holding onto Peko right before she died, and him losing her in general. I felt terrible for him!*F-Fuyuhiko...P-Poor Fuyuhiko...It's bad enough that he lost his little sister...Why did he have to lose Peko too?! 

Tio:*pulls out his picture of Akemi and looks at it, feeling the possibility of losing his own sister*

Midori:I...I can't take this anymore!!!!! *I ran out of the Trial Room* 

Nagito:Wait, Midori!

Midori:*I sobbed on the beach* Fuyuhiko...I'm sorry...

Nagito:*comforts me*

Midori:*I shivered from the cold night air.* 

Nagito:*covers me with his jacket*

Midori:Nagito...*I sobbed into his chest* Why?! Why Fuyuhiko?! H-He didn't deserve...To watch her die!!!

Nagito:*smiles* I'm sure he'll pull through. Keep that hope! 

Midori:*I dried my eyes* You know...If Peko were here...She'd tell me that crying never solves anything.

Nagito:*smiles* That's the spirit!

Midori:*I nodded* Now, we wait for Fuyuhiko to return. 

Nagito:Yeah.

-Days Later, Nighttime-

((Tio's POV))

Tio:*I shook the thoughts I had of Akemi being dead from my mind.* No. She's alive. There's no way she's dead. She's a fighter, just like me. She'll fight to the bitter end. 

Chiaki:Tio...*hugs me* She's fine, I'm telling you. Wherever she is, she's happy.

Tio:Yeah. That's something we can both agree on. But...Something in the pit of my stomach...says that it isn't.

Monokuma:Hit the nail on the head with that, Tio!

Tio:*growls* You're wrong! She isn't gone! She can't be gone! 

Monokuma:True. Maybe I AM wrong. But there is one thing you need to know about Akemi attending Hope's Peak...She was forced into the same despair you're in right now~!

Tio:*stares Monokuma down, standing over him* She's strong. She can fight despair the same as I can. But you've seen that personally with both of us, haven't you?

Monokuma:Nope. Not in poor little Akemi's situation. She did fight against the despair at first...But then...It became too much for her. Until the poor girl...couldn't take it anymore

Tio:*clenches his fists in anger, ready to attack* What do you mean by that?!

Monokuma:I mean...I took something from her that was so precious...Something that gave her hope...And turned it into despair