Midori's Resolve! Body Discovery #4!

AN:Thanks so much to my friend, TheSaiyanJedi5 for help with the dialogue and inspiration for many ideas thus far! 

((Midori's POV))

Midori:*We had been trapped in the Funhouse for...who knows how long. Days? Weeks? Months? There was no sense of time where we were. None whatsoever. And on top of that, none of us had the energy to talk or do anything anymore, because we were so hungry and tired. As I walked the hallways, my vision began to blur. I fell over and, through my blurry vision, saw Nagito.*

Nagito:*voice echoes* Midori...

Midori:N-Nagito...*I was so weak, I could barely speak*

Nagito:It's alright, Midori...Up you get. *he lifted me onto his back, just as he had the day he confessed his love for me. Before the first murder of this "Mutual Killing" began.*

Midori:*I rested my head on his shoulder. The longer this hunger ate away at me...The less things made sense. Everyone's paranoia was worse...Everyone was more frightened than ever before. None of us knew what was in store, but one thing was for sure....All of us wanted out of here. I was hoping that the Final Dead Room and the Octagon would hold some answers  or clues on how to escape. But according to Hajime, that was wrong. The only thing there...Was Monokuma's weapon. And since I had no use for that, I just stayed in Strawberry House with Nagito.*

Nagito:Midori, it's okay...Just keep the hope. Everyone will get out of here soon! 

Midori:*I wanted to believe that. But...I had to face facts. The only way out now...Was starving to death, or sacrificing someone else. Both options would end in death, nonetheless. My vision swirled, faded, then swirled again.* I have...to do something soon....W-we have...to get out of here...! I-I have...to do...something...*I began to feel faint and soon lost consciousness in Nagito's arms*

-Time Unknown-

Midori:*I woke later and tried to sit up, but my body wouldn't move. No matter how much I tried.* My body...won't listen to me...I guess...When you don't eat for a long time...This is what happens. This...has never happened to me before...I'm awake, but...My body feels so heavy...Like my bones and joints were replaced with lead. *I shivered and immediately felt his arms wrap around me* N-Nagito...I...I'm so scared....I don't...wanna die...*I cried a little*

Nagito:Shh...*he gently brushed the strands of hair away from my face* I know...

Midori:*I cried softly* Everyday...It's getting so much harder, Nagito...I don't know how much more of Monokuma's despair...I can withstand! 

Nagito:That's why I'm here...To help you withstand it. *he kissed my neck gently* To give you hope, even in the darkest of despair.

Midori:*I shivered slightly* Y-You're right. *I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep again*

-Grape House, Hallway-

((Tio's POV))

Tio:*I was already out of bed and went into the lounge with Chiaki. I looked at the clock* F-Five minutes to 7 a.m. As much as I don't want to do those exercises Monokuma did...I don't want Chiaki or anyone else to suffer because of me. *I looked at Chiaki* L-Let's go...to Grape Tower.

Chiaki:*she nodded and we headed out*

*We walked down the stairs and saw Hajime and Sonia downstairs*