Final Extra: Tio's Hopeful Memories! Akemi's Songs!

((AN:First of all, I'd like to thank my inspiration for this chapter. My amazing friend, TheSaiyanJedi5! Thank you so much! *gives him all the Hope Bagels I have* Also, any songs I put in this chapter, I don't own! ALL RIGHTS go to their respected owners! Thanks again, and I hope you enjoy!))

Tio:*sighs and sits by Midori's bedside, tending to her* Midori...Please wake up soon...

*the door to Midori's room opens*

Chiaki:Tio? 

Tio:*smiles a bit* Hey Chi. What are you doing here so late? 

Chiaki:*smiles* I thought you could use some company. Also, I came by to bring you these. Might help you through this. *she shows him the bag she's holding* 

Tio:What's this? *looks through it and gasps, seeing the CD's his sister recorded* These...Are Akemi's...Every single one of them...Chiaki...Thank you. *smiles more*

Chiaki:*blushes* I brought a CD player. We can listen to them in my cottage. 

Tio:*looks back at Midori* I'm not allowed to stay the night with her anyway...So let's go now. Please. 

Chiaki:*nods and waits for him by the door*

Tio:*leans down and kisses her forehead gently* I love you...onee-chan (sister). I'll be back in the morning, okay? *tucks the blankets around her before leaving*

-Chiaki's cottage-

Chiaki:*smiles a little* Excuse the mess. The gaming systems sometimes get tangled, you know. 

Tio:*smiles also and shakes his head* No, it's perfect. *puts the first CD in the player and hits play*

*At first, none of the CD's helped Tio regain his hope and happiness again. Until they reached the last few*

Chiaki:*picks up a CD and reads its label* "Anime Covers".  Think we should try it?

Tio:*nods slowly* It's worth a try. *puts it in the CD player and hits the play button*

-Track #1 "Grip" (((Inuyasha opening 4) ALL RIGHTS go to the band, Every Little Thing))

Akemi:*sings* Aiiro ni (Scattered about)

Chirabaru (Throughout the land)

Nanatsu no hoshi yo (Are the seven purple stars)

Sorezore ni ima (In search of these gems)

Omoi wa tsunori (We make new friends)

Uchikudakarete (And our hearts stay strong)

Ai o sakenda (Crying out for love)

Nigedasu koto mo (Unable to break)

Dekisu ni (Our destiny)

Yume ni sugaritsuku (We remain strong and hold our dreams)

Ikasamana (We won't give in)

Hibi nado ni wa mou (To the lies before our eyes) 

Makenai (Don't lose your grip!)

Mezame you (Open up your eyes)

Kono shunkan o (Before we fall into the lies) 

Yagate bokura o (If you fall into the snare)