You're My Hope: Midori and Nagito!

AN:Thanks so much TheSaiyanJedi5 for the ideas for this chapter! Be sure to check out his Danganronpa book, "Brother and Sister:Hope or Despair?"

Song on Top: "Tell Her" by Lonestar. The reason I chose this song was because TheSaiyanJedi5 recommended it to me and after listening to it, we both agree that it fits for this chapter. (You'll find out why as the chapter goes on) Again, thanks so much for this idea! You're the best! :)

((Tio's POV))

Tio:*I yawned and smiled as I saw Chiaki sleeping in my arms when I woke up. I just laid there, watching her beautiful and peaceful face as she slept.* She's so cute...*I gently brushed the hair from her face* 

Chiaki:*opens her eyes slowly and smiles* Good morning.

Tio:*I smiled and kissed her forehead* Sorry. Did I wake you

Chiaki:No, I was waking up anyway.

*ding dong, bing bong!*

Monokuma:Attention students! It is now morning. So get your butts in gear and KILL SOMEONE!!!!!! But don't forget to make sure you're not caught!*monitor goes black*

Tio:*I sighed* This bear just won't quit! I swear to God when we get out of here-!

Chiaki:*places a hand on my shoulder, calming me* I understand. I want to beat Monokuma and leave as much as you do. But let's focus on our situation now, okay? Then we'll work on beating Monokuma. Right?

Tio:*I nodded* Right. For now...Let's meet everyone in the restaurant. 

Chiaki:*she nodded and took my hand as we walked there together*

-Hotel Restaurant-

Tio:*I smiled and walked in with Chiaki* Hello, everyone.

Mahiru:*smiles brightly*Good morning, Tio.

Tio:*I returned her smile* Morning, Mahiru. *I looked around the restaurant and my eyes narrowed*

Chiaki:What is it?

Tio:*Just to be sure I was right, I looked around the restaurant again* We're missing some people.

Hajime:Huh? Some people are missing?

Hiyoko:Of course people are missing, you dumbass! One person was murdered and another was deep fried in a volcano

Tio:*I shook my head* I don't mean Teruteru and Byakuya. I mean Nagito and- *As if by magic, Nagito showed up* 

Nagito:*smiles brightly* Someone call my name?

Tio:Well there he is. Which means Midori should be coming soon too. *I turned to the entrance, expecting to see Midori following closely behind him. But that never happened. After almost an hour passed, I began to worry about her. I turned to everyone* Has anyone seen Midori? *I stared directly at Nagito. After he decided to plan to murder Byakuya, and saying he wasn't sure whether or not he loved Midori, I didn't trust him as far as I could throw him*

Nagito:No.

Akane:Haven't seen her.

Hiyoko:*gasps* Maybe she died!