Funhouse of Horror! Kill or Starve!

((Tio's POV))

Tio:*I groaned as I finally woke up* Ngh...*I looked closely at my surroundings. There were strawberries on the walls, and it looked like there was a playground here too. I was completely confused* What happened? I remember falling asleep and...*I gasped* Chiaki!!!! *I walked over to her body and shook her gently* Chiaki! Come on Chi, wake up! 

Chiaki:*snoring softly*

Tio:*I sighed with relief* At least she's alive...

Nekomaru:*suddenly wakes up* Where is thiiiiiis?!

Tio:I-I don't know...But if I know Monokuma...He had something to do with it. And when it comes to him...It's never good!

Akane:*yawns* Man, I slept good.

Sonia:*wakes up as well* Huh? Where are we?

Fuyuhiko:Wh-What the hell is this?!

Tio:*Voices of confusion suddenly surrounded me as the others woke up*

Chiaki:*wakes up last* Mmm...Why was I sleeping...in a place like this? Oh well...I should sleep for a little longer. *yawns* Goodnight...

Tio:Chiaki?! *I was scared that Monokuma might have affected her with the gas more than us* Monokuma, I swear to god...If you did something to Chiaki...!

Kazuichi:No, don't! You seriously can't do that!

Gundham:I assume...This was the gas's doing.

Fuyuhiko:That gas we were forced to breathe in after the train started moving...It must've knocked us all out...

Midori:Th-That explains...everything...Why I couldn't breathe...Why we've been unconscious for so long...All of that.

Fuyuhiko:And then...we were brought here, huh?

Nagito:In that case, this must be the interior of the Funhouse. 

Monokuma:*suddenly appears* Weeeeelcome! Welcome to Strawberry House! 

Hajime:Strawberry House? Isn't this the Funhouse..?

Tio:*I glared at Monokuma. I knew he had something to do with our current situation!* 

Monokuma:Of course it's the Funhouse. Strawberry House is a part of the Funhouse. 

Nekomaru:"A part" you say?

Monokuma:Now then, allow me to explain already! *pulls out a map* Ta-daah! This is Strawberry House in its entirety! You are currently at the indoor park, located on the 3rd floor. As you can see, there's a lot of playground equipment with strawberry designs. How fancy! Now then, next is the second floor. There's a lounge that's perfect for freshening up, and I've prepared five guestrooms that are lined up like BOOM! The guestrooms are divided up by quality grade...The Deluxe Room is soundproof and has excellent air insulation. The Standard Room may have so-so insulation, but it's still pretty decent. And the Crummy Room has severe airflow and draft problems! That concludes my explanation on  the 2nd floor. Last but not least, the first floor of Strawberry House...

On this floor, there's a room called the Final Dead Room that's all like BOOM! You can enter the Final Dead Room at any time, but be extra cautious when you pick the difficulty setting. On the same floor, there's a hallway called Strawberry Hall. And when you pass through it...There's a truly strange, enormous tower standing tall with a BOOM BOOM! It's called...Strawberry Tower! Please use your own two feet to get a feel of what Strawberry Tower is like! This concludes the tour, but I think it was difficult to understand with my wordy explanation...So you should all use your own two feet to explore the inside of the building. That's all from me! Any questions?