Go Rider: Loki

I'm a sinner.... Heaven is closed to what I've done...

I've done things, hurt and killed people...
Destroyed lives...
And I enjoyed it... and there was nothing or no one that could stop me or save me.
Hydra knew exactly what they were doing when they recruited me.
But it was the Avengers, well one special Avenger, that changed everything.

I started young, younger than I care to remember as a child mercenary. I can give you the speel about doing it out of necessity, and that my mother, whoever she was, left me by a trashcan in an alley behind a strip club with my embilical chord wrapped around my neck. Or that the people that found me tried selling me to the highest bidder.
So maybe in the beginning it was out of necessity, I needed to eat right. I can try and gain your sympathy by telling you that it was a pimp that started me on this road of death and blood by the age of 9. He said I was pretty and people would pay big dollars for my pale skin, long legs, and already C cup breasts. He had even given me the nickname Snow White, lol, but I killed him when I deemed it necessary to move on, at the ripe age of fourteen.

Now at the age of twenty-six I am a product of a system that doesn't work. There was no foster homes for me, school, or friends as I moved through the years of bloodshed.
Only my weapons and my unyielding anger had given me the strength I needed to become one of the best mercs in the world.
Then a few years ago Hydra found me, well took me would be a better term to describe what they did. So for the next two years they tortured me, injected me with the same serum they gave to The now missing Winter Soldier, only I was already so angry and far past any inkling's of right and wrong that I enjoyed the disease they gave me.
I thought there was nothing that could stop me..... until I was sent into the fox's den.

NOW

"She's an animal, we should put her down." Natasha Romanoff said, as she eyed me through the glass. I was sitting in a small cell in the Avengers facility. I smiled at her and blew her a kiss as she eyed me with disgust.

"No," the very stout, albeit hot, Captain America snapped, looking at me with sad eyes. Most of the team looked at me like that, which made me angry. I didn't need their sorrow or sympathy, that shit doesn't help anyone. It's such a wasted feeling.
"You can't save everyone Steve, this girl has been murdering people since she was nine years old." The red head snapped.
"Just a few years earlier than you Natalia, jealous." I said, sitting down on the small bed.
I had been sent by Hydra to steal the sceptor that once belonged to Loki. At first I was sure that I was going to get away with it, as I ran through the Avengers Facility, but I was met by all ten Avengers, including Loki himself. I had almost broken through their line as I went for their weakest members, Wilson and Barton, but Rogers and, surprisingly, Barnes were able to use their combined strength to knock me out, and Loki used his magic to keep me docile and still.

"The maiden is broken, all I sense from her is blackness." Thor said, flashing his baby blues at me. "Maybe Lady Romanoff is right this one time."

I giggled as he looked terrfied to admit that. "Coming from you, your majesty, I'll take that as a compliment."
"See, even the future King of Asgard agrees with me." Red said, nodding at him.

"I said no," Rogers snapped, "she will be evaluated, and we are going to help her. Barton helped you, we've helped Buck and even Loki. We can do the same here."
I almost felt sorry for the man, as most of his team sighed and shook their heads. Even they knew I was a lost cause. I had lost my humanity a long time ago, there was nothing left for them to grip. I was a true product of poor choices and rage.
"Do you understand that soldier?" He asked, tilting his head towards me.