Lover vs Friends Pt 2

A few readers wanted me to continue this one shot, so here it is.

Knock knock knock

"Sammy! Open the door, please!" I shouted, leaning my dizzy forehead against his familiar blue door. Too be quite honest, the fact that I was still on my feet, or had the ability to drive here was mind boggling to me. I didn't even know why I chosen to come to Sam's apartment in the first place, considering what I was freaking out about in the first place. "Sam!"

The door slammed open, and I fell foward, not even bothering to catch myself as I hit the floor. "(Y/n)? What the hell?" Sam retorted, kneeling down on the floor next to my head. My eyes were watering with unshed tears, but a small smile curled on his lips. "I'm sorry I shouldn't be laughing, but you just fell thru an open door onto the floor. What the hell is going on?" There was laughter in his voice, but my stomach rolled with unease.
Why did I come here?
I couldn't talk to him about what had happened?
"I shouldn't of come here, I just didn't know who else I could talk too, or where else to go." I heaved, rolling onto my stomach and burying my face in my hands. "I just did something..."
"Okay, whoa whoa.. First things first, let's get you off the floor and get you a damn toothbrush, your breath smells like tequilla." He snorted, helping me off the floor and dragging me towards his bathroom. I must of just caught him after his morning workout with Steve because he was still in his workout clothes and a little sweaty. He looked the same, still tall, dark, handsome, and happy.
He plopped me down on his bathroom counter and tossed me a packaged toothbrush and a clean t-shirt. I looked down at my clothes and turned a slight shade of red. I was barefoot, had on one of Tony's band T's and a pair of his boxer briefs, that barely made it passed the bottom of my ass. On top of that I was hung over, couldn't stop shaking, and had just made one of the biggest mistakes of my life... I think..
"You do remember how to use a toothbrush right?" Sam mentioned, opening the toothbrush and putting some toothpaste on it. "Are you still drunk? Here brush your teeth, I was just about to call and get breakfast delivered, alright? Then we'll talk about why you fell thru my door, on a Sunday morning, barefoot, smelling like a brewery, damn near naked, and with what looks like hickeys all over your neck." He snorted, but left me sitting there on his counter, looking at myself in the mirror.
While I brushed my teeth, my mind inadvertently flashed back to strong hands on my naked thighs, hot lips marking my skin and probably the best sex I had ever had...
I slammed my toothrbrush down and moved the collar of Tony's shirt aside. I gasped at the half a dozen dark spots on my neck, shoulder and chest. I involuntarily shivered when I remembered his lips and teeth against my skin.
"Fuck," I groaned, squeezing my thighs together in hopes that I was dreaming all this, but I knew I wasn't. I had just slept with Tony Stark... alot...

"If you're looking for (y/n), yes she's here. She's washing up." Sam noted, answering his phone when Stark's name flashed across the screen. "Do I even wanna ask why she showed up barefoot, hungover, and covered in hickeys? She also drove your Tesla right up to my front door, you owe me a new lawn..."
"Oh thank god... and sorry. Just let her know I'm coming to get her.. alright Wilson?" Tony uttered, relieved that she was safe and in one piece.
"Hey, she fell thru my front door, and is pretty out of it, how about you give her an hour or so before you come barging in here alright?" Sam reiterated, hanging up the phone, just as (y/n) plopped down on his couch.

"Was that Tony?" I asked, knowing that's exactly who Sammy was talking too.
"Yep, he wanted to make sure you were okay? He wanted to come get you, but I think I gave you about an hour so you can explain to me what the hell is going on?" He admonished, sitting down on the coffee table in front of me.
I took a deep breath and met his brown eyes. It had been a few weeks since we had finally started talking again at the small celebration Tony threw for the Avengers, and while it was nice to have Sam back as a friend, I really didn't know what possessed me to show up at his door after what I did last night.
Sam was my ex-boyfriend, we used to love each other, there was no way in hell I was going to tell him what happened. I had already crossed so many lines, and I didn't want to cross another one.