17. The Attack At 4am

I return to my bed feeling a bit edgy after using the bathroom. I'd been scrolling through my phone and had found it. a picture. One I was not ready to see. It hurt. I felt alone. I felt sad. I was hurting.

As I climbed into bed, my breathing changed. Or, rather stopped. I found myself desperately trying to force air into my lungs with minimal (if any) success.

I search through my contacts for someone to help me. Please. Help me. I finally reached someone. Tears stuck in my eyes, breath stuck in my lungs, nauseated... My right arm felt as if someone was cutting it with a blade. It stung intensely. I rubbed it and choked out "stop it" a couple of times.

She spoke to me. She told me I needed to try to breathe. She told me I'd be okay. This was just a small bump in a long road. She assured me she was here for me.

It takes her an hour to get me feeling okay again. By this time the tears are falling, I hurt all over and I am exhausted.

I thank her. She says she's glad to help. And we say goodnight. I still can't sleep though. I listen to my IPod. I put on my Twenty One Pilots playlist. Still crying.

The exhaustion now takes over, and I pass out. I wake up late in the afternoon.

Another great day!

Whatever. At least I have good music and a couple of good friends in my corner. I can at least be grateful for that... Thank you, friend- if you read this, I love you- Okay?