Part 1

Justin's POV

I run after him. 

The little fucker keeps going through every corner he can find causing me to lose my focus.

I'm just glad I had continuously been training in the gym so my stamina is good.

And luckily I'm right on his tail.

This time, one of her men are not going to getaway.

He finally stops at a dead end and I catch up to him.

His eyes run across the wall in front of me realising he has nowhere to go. He quickly turns around but I tackle him to the ground.

I look behind me to see the other officers rushing in with their guns out, ready to shook if he didn't comply.

I look at the disgusting criminal under me as he struggles against my grip.

I scan his body.

He has a slash on his cheek which seems fresh.

His eyes are frightened causing me to tilt my head in confusion.

It's rare to see her men scared.

She usually picked out the best of the best.

He suddenly lets one of his arms free and tries to punch me I beat him to it.

My fist harshly connects with his cheek causing the previous cut to open.

He immediately groans as his head hits the ground incredibly hard and a few seconds later, he loses consciousness.

I let out a sigh before throwing him over my shoulder.

"You okay?" I hear an officer behind me ask and I nodded without turning my head towards them.

I was angry but I didn't want to show them that.

I had enough warning about my anger and I didn't want to lose this case I had been working on for years because of it.

Because of her.

She kept sending these criminals over and over again to stop me from arresting her.

But she and I know that I will find her eventually even if it been a year trying too.

She knows it.

That she will be behind bars before she knows it.

Even if it's over my dead body.

I drag her crew member and take him into St' Mishor's jail.

It's the only jail located in my town, Riverside.

I moved here when I was 10 because of reasons I don't want to say.

But there were a lot of crimes that happened in this town that would either go unnoticed or they wouldn't be able to the criminal in time.

And that's why I wanted to be a police officer.

Because I was tired of all the shit that happened.

I was tired of the people that killed other innocent people.

Innocent ones who were someone's child, parent, cousin, aunt, uncle.

Once you kill, even if it's a bad person, it's like you've killed something inside of their families.

I go into the questioning room, setting him down onto the chair. 

I look to see if he's still unconscious causing me to grit my teeth.