Part 4

Justin's POV 

I open my eyes to see I'm in a place that I don't recognise.

Well, I think.

I can't see anything as no one's bothered to turn the light on. 

I try to move but I realise that my hands are tied to the bed I'm sitting on.

Wait, what happened?

My head feels like shit.

Selena

I suddenly remember last night.

She bloody kidnapped me?

Seriously, I'm in deep shit.

The first time I get kidnapped, it's a well known serial killer.

Wow, I'm supposed to be a cop.

A good one.

But what do I do?

I get kidnapped by the criminal who I was supposed to arrest and has killed people in the worst ways possible.

So, one of those ways is probably gonna happen to me.

Well, this is just great.

I try to get out of the ropes I'm tied in but it's no use.

They are tied on really tightly.

Fuck I just hope the officers are in good condition and that my mum is safe.

She can do jack shit to me, but I would make her pay if she had don't anything to my mum.

I suddenly hear the door open and I instantly pretend that I'm still unconscious.

The lights turn on and hear footsteps coming towards me before stopping.

Shit.

My hearts pumping twice the amount it's suppose to.

Why am I so scared?

Well maybe its because I feel like I'm in a scary movie and is about to be killed. 

"I know you're not asleep, so wake the hell up before I wake you up and with a knife." I hear the bitch snap.

I open my eyes to see Selena standing there with her arms crossed over her chest, causing her breasts to rise upwards.

Stop looking at her breasts.

My eyes drift to her T-shirt and see blood on it and I remember that she was shot.

But I can't feel bad.

She had shot at innocent people.

I snap out of my thought by Selena pinching me. "OUCH WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" I snap  in pain trying to rub where she pinched me but it doesn't really work as I'm still tied up. 

"That was for not answering me," She says, huffing and puffing and then she exploded.

Joking but I wish she did. 

"Sorry." I whisper, not looking at her.

What, I still had manners.

I hear her sigh and turn around to pick something up before turning back to me.

I look  to see she's holding a tray full of food. 

"Eat up," She says and places it on my lap. 

Fuck I havn't eaten since yesterday.

"Erm, I can't." I say awkwardly gesturing towards the ropes and she nods before taking the ropes of my hands but leaving the ones on my feet.