Part 16

Part 18

Justin's POV

She tilted her head back causing me to harden than I already had been. She threw the vibrator to the floor causing in to break to bits.

But I didn't care as my mind was on Selena.

"Selena, what are you gonna do t-to me?" I whispered feeling my hearts skip a beat as she looked at me with a smirk. She pushed her hips against Jerry and I closed my eyes letting out a moan.

"Something that will make you scream my name and weak on your knees" She moaned as she gripped onto my shoulders and I gulped. Her hands trailed down my chest but stopping right on top of my junk causing me to groan.

I know I'm needy right now but I couldn't stop it.

Selena made me feel like no other women have and yes I'm not a virgin.

Well, I already had sex with Selena so duh but before her, I wasn't.

God my first time was so awkward.

It happened when I was 16.

I know I was young, and the right age should definitely be OLDER and with consent understanding every single thing and sex, that you should pee afterwards to prevent any infections, and that you both aren't drunk etc.

Anyway, it was with one of my school mates and we were drunk.

We were at some dumb party hosted by one of the older kids and I was invited by one of my mates who was related to them.

And once I reached, I was already offended so many different types of alcohol and me trying to be a cool kid and not disappoint my friend, I drank a bit.

And that bit turned into a lot.

And I just remember the room spinning before my body was pulled into a room.

And hands gripped onto my shirts, but before anything started, I had felt the urge to puke so I went to a plant and blughh.

I looked up to see Sandra, the first women I slept with, giggling about and I slightly sobered up.

She grabbed my shirt pulling it off and I was too drunk to do anything else.

I gripped onto her body wrapping it around my body before slamming her into the bed.

She tugged on my pants and I didn't hesitate before slipping them off.

Her lips kissed mine before slipping down to my chest.

I don't remember much after that but her mouth felt good around my cock.

And a lot of thrusts later, I wasn't a pure man anymore.

Back to Selena.

Her hands slowly went back up to my hair tugging on it harshly and I slowly open my eyes as her lips brush against mine. I saw her eyes were closed and I subconsciously leaned into her making us both kiss.

Her hands went to mine and I realised she was untying the ropes. I mentally thanked her cause I don't think I wouldn't have lasted in this.

She finally took the ropes off and I didn't think twice before I deepened the kiss and wrapped my arms around her getting off the chair.

I groaned at the pain that shot through my body due to sitting on that wooden chair but it was replaced by lust as I pressed against Selena.

She moaned causing me to smile and I softly pushed her against the wall with her legs around my naked torso and her hands tangled in my hair.

I groaned breaking the kiss for air but attacked her neck with my lips as I ripped the dress she wore making her gasp but I felt like I couldn't stop.

I reattached my lips with hers and gripped on her hips pushing them against me as I felt her wet through her panties. She moaned and I slid them off but she stopped me making me whimper.

"C-condoms in the drawer to y-your left" Selena hiccuped and I listened to her pulling a sliver foiled wrapper from the drawer.

I ripped it open with my teeth taking the condom out and placing it on my cock. I took a deep breath and I could feel Selena do the same.

I thrust deeply into her causing her to moan loudly. Her nails pushed into my back and I hissed in pain pushing into her slowly trying to control myself.

"S-Selena" I groaned thrusting into her as I felt her contract against me and she nodded into my neck. I looked through the corner of my eyes and saw a sofa. I walked towards it still kissing Selena.

I pulled out from her and placed her against the silk sheets before entering her again.

I didn't know what time it was but I didn't want this to stop.

After an hour, I signed as the only sounds that were heard was our heavy breathing.

I finally came to a stop and Selena didn't complain as she snuggled into the sofa till I could hear her soft snores coming out from her mouth.

I took the used condom off and threw it somewhere, I turned Selena over so she was facing my way and she let her head fall onto my chest.

I looked at her and really noticed how much time has changed her, psychically and mentally but so have I.

When we were best friends 7 years ago to now.

......................................................................

Shit

COMMENT and VOTE plz