Part 12

Part 12

Justin's POV

I sigh as Selena nod.

She slowly takes off the tape from my mum's mouth and I sigh in relief as I couldn't take anymore of my mum being in pain because of me.

"Good, Give her food" Selena says, looking at Stevie and Tommie.

I glare at them and they let go off me before going away somewhere.

"J-Justin" I hear mom whisper and I look at her, feeling the urge to comfort her but I see the look on the Selena's face telling me otherwise.

"Mum, don't worry, I'm gonna be fine and so are you" I choke out looking down as tears threaten to leave my eyes.

Fuck I hated feeling so weak.

Especially because of Selena.

"Justin, your mother wont be harmed unless you disobey me, so you can cut your soppy drama" Selena groans, rolling her eyes and I want to hurt her.

I wanted to just cause her pain.

But I couldn't.

I wasn't going to stoop to her fucked up level.

Selena suddenly whispers something in my mum's ear and I'm confused. But I don't say anything because I didn't want Selena to harm her.

As soon as Selena is finished, I look at mom and she looks down with a frown.

There's something my mum wanted to tell me but Selena had stopped her.

I just don't know what it was.

And I'm probably not going to find out any time soon.

"Justin follow me" Selena says, walking towards the door and I look her doubtfully but nod.

I didn't want to leave mom but I knew I had no choice any way.

I follow her and she walks to a room that I didn't notice was there before. She opens the door and I see nothing but darkness.

She walks inside, pulling me with her.

Why do I feel like something is going to happen when the lights turn on?

"Justin, stay where you are and don't move unless I tell you too" Selena whispers in my ear wherever she is and I can't help but fill shivers run down my spine.

"O-ok" I hesitantly obey as I fiddle with my fingers.

What she planning to do?

After a couple of minures, I feel a hand touch my t-shirt, causing me jump up a little.

"Don't speak as well" I realised it's Selena which made me relax but not for long.

I feel her body being pushed against me and her hands trailing along her arms.

Fuck what is she doing?

I gulp nervously. "Walk backwards" I hear Selena demand causing me to snap out of my thoughts.

What's behind me?

I take a step back and fee; Selena's body move along with mine.

I suddenly feel back causing me to yelp and fee; a soft surface under me.

Shit It's a bed?

Wait why am I on a bed?

But, that doesn't seem to be my concern for much longer as Selena's body presses against mine.