Part 10

Justin's POV 

I get out of the bath after half an hour as I feel my fingers turn wrinkly. I find a towel and wrap it around my waist.

I still feel a little dizzy but I balance myself against the door. I open the door and look outside to see Selena laying on the bed asleep.

Seriously I'm aching here and she's sleeping peacefully over there.

Wow.

I see my clothes on the bed next to Selena and I curse under breath. I tiptoe to her and wear my boxers first.

Wait she is asleep right?

I hover a little over her and see her eyes close.

Whew.

But I accidentally trip over my feet and fall on top of Selena.

"What the f... Justin, what the hell are you doing?" Selena groans, angrily at me and I quickly get off her.

"S-sorry, I-I was j-just c-checking if you w-were asleep." I stutter, looking at my toes.

Really, Justin, you're literally scared of her. 

"Well, my eyes were closed so yes I was asleep," Selena says, running her hand through her hair and I scratch the back of my neck in embarrassment.

She got a point.

"S-sorry," I say, before hearing her sigh and she gets off the bed.

"Just get changed ok, I'm gonna go take a shower," she says and I nod slowly. I see her go into the bathroom while grabbing her clothes. Once she's out of view, I wear the rest of the clothes that Selena got me and I see a comb and hairdryer on her table near the bed.

I grab them and dry my hair while brushing my hair. Once my hair's done, I sit on the bed.

Ok, now I'm bored.

Maybe I could look around for a phone maybe but I got to be sneaky. 

I get off the bed and go out of the room. I look around and don't see Tommie and Steven.

Ok, that's good. I go to the kitchen and I finally see a phone.

"Yes," I scream in joy before slapping my hand over my mouth.

Shit, no one heard that right?

I pick the phone up and quickly diale 999.

"Yes, what's your emergency?" I hear officer Tania say.

Shit, it had to be her?

Ok, let's just say I have a crush in her like a really big crush.

"E-erm h-hey its O-Officer Bieber h-here." I stutter and this time not in fear because she's my crush so. 

"Oh my gosh, Officer Bieber, how are you, I mean are you ok?" Tania asks, yapping lots of questions at me.

Aw, she cares about me. Shit, I need to actually answer her.

"Erm I'm fine." I lie to her as my bloody body feels like it's been hit by a wrecking ball but I didn't want her to worry.

"I don't really know where I am, I can't see anything to help u but how bout you track--" I say but the phone gets snatched away from my hand and I turn around to see Selena.

Ugh seriously why does she always have to turn up in the wrong time?

"What were you doing?" Selena asks calmly to me and I look at her a little worried.