Part 15

Justin's POV

We were at the mysterious door.

The door that I had wanted to go in since the first time I saw it.

I didn't know why, but I guess I was curious as I saw the rest of the house but not this door.

I mean it could have dead bodies or her collection of serial killer weapons.

I just needed to know I guess.

Selena finally took her hand out of my boxers and I could finally breathe.

And I meant every part of me.

Selena turned to face me. "I want you bare" she whispered tugging on my boxers and my jaw slightly opened.

She wants me naked?

I slowly shook my head and she clenched her jaw tip-toeing upwards to face me closer.

"I'm not doing it" I stated as she tugged on my boxers.

I am not taking off my boxers.

She sighed. "Why do I have to remind you of the consequences of your disobedience?" She whispered looking down shaking her head and I groaned gripping onto my hair.

Fuck it, I'm getting naked.

I slipped on my boxers and tossed them aside as I stood there bare in front of Selena.

She looked down at my cock with a lip bite and I gripped onto her chin pulling her to face me.

"You won't get away with this for long Selena," I said gripping tighter onto her chin and she swatted my hand angrily.

She shook her hand. "Stay here," Selena said with a serious tone and I nodded glancing at the door.

"Ok" I whispered as I couldn't help but feel the need to cover my cock causing her to laugh and she walked out of sight.

Why did she bring me here?

What's so important about this room?

I suddenly heard footsteps behind me and I turn around to see Tommie and Stevie behind me causing me to mentally squeal as they could see my naked ass.

I mean even though I have a good ass but its kind of uncomfortable in front of them.

"Nice backside" They smirked and walked away.

I'm pretty sure my cheeks were the same colour as a tomato.

Suddenly Selena finally arrived with a key and she opened the door.

I'm pretty sure my heart skipped a beat even though I haven't seen what's inside yet but I'm scared to see as well.

She pushed me inside and I felt my jaw hit the ground.

Okay exactly what I was thinking.

There were knives and chains and, whips which brought back bad memories.

The bruises she caused on my chest and my back.

The slight cut on my neck she caused.

The gunshots.

The number of men she's killed.

I looked around and saw a few sex toys.

I wonder what she used those for?

Yeah, Why does she have then if she has you huh ;)

Shut up brain.

Even though it was kind of true.

Wait why am I getting jealous of sex toys?

I looked back at Selena to see her eyes full of lust which gave me goosebumps all over my body.

Or was it the cold since I'm NAKED?

She moved closer towards me and I took a step back till my back hit a wall. She stopped right in front of me before pushing herself right up against me and I closed my eyes trying not to moan.

"I'm gonna hurt you Justin and its gonna be so painful that you won't be able to move for days" Selena Whispers in my ear and I felt my mouth leave a whimper.

What did she mean by that?

"You told me you wouldn't if I didn't try to escape," I said trying not to let out a growl but she shook her head and dragged me to a chair in the middle of the room.

She slightly tripped over her feet but I caught her so that she regained her balance and pushed me against the chair.

I was about to get back up but she places her hand on my chest stopping me from doing so.

"You know the consequence if you disobey me" Selena slurred and I sighed nodding. She grabbed a rope and tied my hands to the chair making me unable to move.

Fuck I did not like the idea of being vulnerable in front of a drunk serial killer.

"S-Selena what are y-you gonna do?" I stuttered nervously fiddling with the rope.

I was actually worried.

She was drunk and I was naked.

I didn't know what was going through my mind.

I still remember the fact that I hurt her in some way.

Because of that, god knows what possible things she could do to me.

She ignored me as usual and turned around so her back was facing me before going to the table full of different types of knife and sex toys.

She placed her hand over a flexible vibrator and looked it for a moment as I watched her carefully, intrigued for some reason.

She turned around to look at me and walked up to me causing me to suck in a breath.

She climbed on top of me with the vibrator in her hand and I closed my eyes subconsciously.

Her hands slide down to my cock before placing the vibrator lightly onto my cock and I instantly groaned no matter how hard I tried not too, my moans just got louder.

"I'm gonna hurt you with pleasure" Selena Whispers softly kissing my lips and I didn't know how but I kissed her back with the vibrator still in the same place.

I wanted to touch her but my hands were still tied up and I grunted biting her bottom lip causing her to moan. She pulled back and looked at me with a mischievous look in her eye.

Why did I feel like this was just the beginning?

Whoo-hoo, Do you think Selena will get naked as well with us?

Shut up horny brain

...................................................................................................................................

Fifty shades of grey but roles reversed lol.

COMMENT and VOTE plz