Part 8

Justin's POV

I wake up to see Selena laying on top of me. I can feel her soft breaths on my neck. Her arms are wrapped around my neck. Her legs tangled with mine. I try to move but her body moves along with mine.

I can feel her stir around me still sleeping and I then fee; something wet on my neck. What the... Eww is she drooling on me?

I feel Selena moving a little, still sound asleep. Shit her knee is on top of my cock? Well over my boxers but still it made it harden. I try to nudge her a little but she ignores me and keep her knee in the same place but moves it a little more and I can feel my cock reaching its limit.

I quickly try to get out of Selena's grasp and luckily I did but I fall on the floor. "Ugh, that hurt," I say, rubbing my head. I see Selena get up and look at me amused and well she started laughing at me. 

Yeah haha, Not.

"You dick, if you wanted me to get off you, you could've just said," She says laughing again and I scratch the back of my neck embarrassed. 

I see her get up, shaking her hips a little causing me to bite my lip.

"If you want clothes, they're in the closet, I have to be somewhere," She says, pointing to the closet beside the bed. She picks out a boxing suit and wears it.

Wait. She boxes? What if she gets hurt? Wait why should I be worried about her.

I snap out of thoughts and nod. "But your punishments straight after" she smirks and I watch her leave. 

Shit.

I walk to the closet to see a lot of guy clothes, like a lot. I pick out a random outfit out and wear it.

I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth before walking downstairs to the kitchen. I look to see Tommie and Steven sitting down stuffing their face in pancakes.

I laugh a little because they look kind of crazy. I slowly walk to the fridge and see them both look at me at the same time. 

Creepy or what?

I look back at them and they slowly turn their heads away from me and continued torturing the pancakes. 

Ok?

I grab the milk and find a glass in one of the draws before quickly drinking it then made myself some cereal.

I sit on one of the chairs opposite Tommie and Steven and quietly eat my cereal trying not to make eye contact with them. 

But I can feel them burning their eyes in me.

I look at them and they tilt their heads at me in the same direction at the same time. 

It's like they're trying to hypnotise me cause if they were, its kind of work. I think?

"Why he so special?" Steven questions to Tommie ignoring my presence. I look at him and he looks straight at me. 

Erm, they do know I'm right here?

"Yeah, I mean Selena would've killed him by now," Tommie says, blinking at me as his eyes wander at my body. 

Erm okay? 

But what Tommie said was kind of suspicious. I mean why did Selena kidnap me if she wasn't going to kill me? Did she need me for something? well other than for her sexual or torturing needs.

I finish my cereal and place it in the sink. 

I turn around and notice Tommie and Stevie in front of me and me being scared, I let out a squeal. 

Shit, how the hell did they get out their seat in like a nanosecond? They look at each other and burst out laughing. Haha very funny.

I quickly walk past them and went back up to Selena's room. 

Damn, I do not want to be down there with those freaky weirdos but then I remembered that Selena was gone. 

Yes, now I can escape, finally.  Wait what happens if Tommie and Steven catch me? I'm pretty sure they're gonna pull my body parts apart and I kind of want my body in one piece.

I quickly go out and look for a window to escape from. I look around the whole house and guess what? there weren't any. How can you be living in a house with no windows? 

I quickly run across the hallway and meet with a door but it had a lock on it. Like 10 locks on it, what was in this room?

I try to look for a key on top of the door and then under the carpet but there isn;t any. 

Maybe Selena took it with her or its somewhere in this house. Wherever it is, I need to find it. I don't really know why but I feel like something will help me in that room and tell me why Selena was doing this? And any clue is needed right now.

I give up and go back to my room since I'm gonna be staying here for a while, I could name it my room. 

I plop to the bed and find the remote to the TV which was on the shelf. I grab it and try to find a movie to watch, I then choose 'stranger things' which isn't a movie but still watchable.

The first episode frightened me but it's amazing. It was so creepy but cool at the same time. 

I reach to the 8th episode and I realise it was 6:00. Selena would be back now and I hear the door open, appearing Selena. Well, speak of the devil huh.

She had a cap of her head and went straight to the bathroom. Shit did I see her limp? 

I get up and slowly walk to the bathroom. I open the door trying not to make a sound but it didn't really work as it made a squeak.

I open the door fully to see Selena with a busted lip and a swollen cheek. 

Shit, she looked messed up.

"Justin get out" Selena scream at me as she walks forwards to shut the door but I quickly go into the bathroom and lock it. "Justin get out before I literally kill you" She threatens me and I bite my lip rethinking my decisions.

"Let me help you" I say trying to touch her lip but she moves back and points to the door signalling me to get out. 

But I stand where I was. I step closer towards her and she steps back tilting her head in confusion. 

I take a closer step and she falls on top of the toilet seat. She looks at me and scoffs. 

I grab the ice pack she was holding and place it on her lip. I grab the aiding cream and rub a little on her cheek. I feel her nails go into my arms causing me to flinch.

"Justin, I don't need your help, go." She sighs and I shake my head causing her to scoff before she pushes me away harshly causing me to fall to the floor. 

Maybe I pushed it too far.

She pushes past me and unlocks the door. I followed behind her since I didn't know what else to do. We reached a door and Selena opened it. 

I get hit by a cold breeze and Selena pushed me inside.

"You're staying in here for a week, no food or drink. You thought I forgot about your punishment. I NEVER FORGET ANYTHING" She smirks and shuts the door.

"Selena I'm sorry plz open the door, I'm sorry Selena, plz" I scream at her banging the door. I gave up after an hour even though it already felt like days. It was bloody dark and it was fucking freezing. 

She knew I was claustrophobic. Shit and I was afraid of the dark.

I sighed knowing I wasn't going to be let out and laid beside the door, knocking on it quietly and slowly.

But then I feel my eyes falling heavy and everything goes black.

................................................................................

COMMENT and VOTE