Part 6

Justin's POV

Selena walks in and I feel my eyes getting heavy but I notice there's an ice bag in her hand and medication cream.

She kneels in front of me and places them on the sink beside me.

"Come on, you have to have a shower." Selena says with a bored tone and I look at her in disbelief.

Does she seriously think I can?

I don't get her.

She caused me pain and she literally drove me insane without even her being In front of me.

Is she crazy or something?

Well, that would explain her actions.

She rolls her eyes and wraps my arms around her shoulders.
I sigh using my own weight to pull myself upwards and slowly pulls me into the bath.

She sits on the top of the bath and grabs a bucket, running the tap.

I lay there not knowing what to do even though I feel like I can't do anything anyway.

She grips onto my trouser pulling them down leaving me in my boxers.

I watch as she decids to sit on my lap again and I spread my legs for her to be more comfortable.

She grabs a jug and puts water on me causing me to hiss in pain.

I tilt my head back. "Hold onto my thigh if it hurts," She says as she lets out a sigh and I do as she says.

I grip onto her thigh tightly. I want to hurt her through that.

She bites her lip like she's in pain and I can't help but immediately loosen my grip.

I can't hurt her as she does to me.

I became a police officer so that I didn't turn into people like her.

"Close your eyes." Selena whispers as she grabs the shampoo.

I sigh, closing my eyes and I can't help but start to fall asleep but I try to stay awake which isn't really working.

I feel her hands in my hair mixing the shampoo in them and I feel my back arch towards her.

I really want to sleep now.

I bite back a moan as she pours water on me.

She grabs the body wash and washes the parts she whipped on my chest and stomach.

This time I grab both her thighs tightly causing her whole body to press against mine.

Her hands goes to my chest trying to push me away but I ignore her and keep her body next to me.

I sigh, letting go after a couple of minutes and say sorry.

She nods with a scoff probably cause I had gotten her clothes wet.

She gets out of the bath before helping me out.

She gives me a towel. "Here are your clothes," Selena says, giving me a white T-shirt and black trouser with boxers and I take them out of her hand.

I glance at her state and her crop tops show her hardened nipples.

"Change in here, while I change outside," She says before leaving.

I change into the clothes Selena gave and fortunately they fit.

How'd she got the exact same size clothes as me?