Part 7

Justin's pov

I feel myself wake up as the sun starts to appear through my eyelids.

I stretch my body but I immediately stop as intense pain shot through my body. I let out a groan remembering  the whipping yesterday.

Note to self, maybe ask Selena for a tour before trying to locate a possible escape.

Speaking of Selena.

I look to my side to see she's asleep.

Okay, I know I just said that I should wait till she gives me a tour but I could just say that I was thirsty and needed water.

Yh that will hopefully work.

I try to take my hand out of Selena's but she's holding onto it tightly.

Like she's afraid to let go.

Or so I don't escape.

I sigh as I slowly take her hand off, by slipping off one of her fingers and luckily it works.

I slowly get up, ignoring the pain that runs through my body and tiptoe to the door.

I glance back at Selena one more time.

She's sleeping peacefully in bed but for some reason, it looks like it a rare sight.

I ignore my thoughts and peep out the door to see Stevie and Tommie outside the corridors sleeping causing me to chuckle.

But suddenly, they let out a groan before turning over, luckily in sleep mode and I slap my hand over my mouth before I did anything else.

I quickly walk along the corridor looking at each side and rum down the stairs.

I look around to see too many doors and hallway causing my heart to beat faster.

Was this house a maze or something?

How big is this place?

I look around and hear a cough behind me and I close my eyes before slowing turning to see a very angry Selena.

I sigh. "Still a light sleeper." I say, gritting my teeth and the look in her eyes seem to soften.

Like she got a sense of nostalgia.

I want to make up an excuse but she actually looks very intimating with her amused look she's portraying.

"Did you try to escape?" She smirks, causing me to let out a betterly laugh.

"Does it matter, you wouldn't believe me anyway?" I question as she shrugs with the same smirk on her face.

She walks closer causing me to gulp but before she can do anything else, the doorbell rings causing her to growl.

Thank the Lord above.

Wait, did Selena growl?

Suddenly, she grabs me by the arm and pulls me behind her as she walks towards the front door.

She opens it revealing 2 guys. "Ello Sel, who's this fine young chap?" The curly haired one asks who I could definitely tell is British.

Wait did he call me fine?

I look at him weirdly and I turn to Selena confused. "This is Harry and this Louis, they're both gay. Anyway, guys, this is Justin, my new toy" She states pointing to the guys than me.

Wait did she say a new toy?

The same exact thing Steven and Tommy said.

One sec, she's had guys before me?