Part 17

Part 19

Justin's POV

I opened my eyes yawning and moved my arms to feel the space around me.

Wait, why was there space around me.

I looked around me and realised that Selena wasn't here.

Where was she?

I got up from the sofa and looked down to see I was completely naked.

I groaned. Fuck, how the hell do I get clothes.

I bit my lip and walked towards the door quickly covering my crotch area. I peeped my head outside to see nobody outside.

Whew?

I put one step out the door and then the other. I tiptoed to Selena's room well tried to.

I still didn't know the way around the house.

I stopped in my tracks as I saw Tommy and Stevie talking to each other from a safe distance away from me.

I hid behind a statue which barely covered me. I looked around and finally saw Selena. I didn't think twice before running to her.

She hadn't acknowledged my presence yet since her back was towards me and she was on the phone.

I was about to speak but "FUCK, they found our old location, shit ok just follow the plan I told you last week" Selena screamed on the phone making me confused.
Who's found their old location and what plan?

"FUCK" Selena screamed as she turned around and noticed me. I looked at her mentally laughing as I scared her without even trying but I muttered a sorry anyway.

"What are you doing here?" Selena groaned looking at me but then shamelessly check's me out and I felt my cheeks slightly redden. "Why are you naked as well?" She smirked stepping closer towards me.

"I came to find you since you took my clothes" I whispered covering my dick area. She nodded with a blank expression and grabbed my wrist taking me somewhere.

I saw that we were at her room and she opened the door making me see her bed sheets scattered around and a used condom on the floor causing me to feel a pain in my chest.

Did she sleep with another guy?

Well she's not my girlfriend so why was I feeling jealous?

"I'll get you some clothes" Selena days walking to the closet and I slightly nodded holding my stare at the used condom.

I snapped out of it as I saw Selena with a t-shirt and shorts in front of me and I grabbed them without looking at her before wearing them.

"What now" I said sounding harsher than I expected but I didn't care. Selena looked at me with her eyes slightly widened but rolled her eyes and opens her mouth to say something "You're going home." causing me to choke on my spit.

"W-what?" I whisper surprised.

I mean that's what I wanted right?

I wanted to go home but why was I so sad about that?

I even forgot that Selena was a criminal and me a cop that was suppose to arrest her but I forgot.

Selena sighed. "But I think that I should give you something to remind you of me before I throw you and your mother to where you shits live" I flinched at her brutal tone but I was more confused.

"What do you mean?" I stuttered nervously.

Did she mean torture me again?

Fuck I hope not.