I

June 1, 2016

Walking into the large vacation house Beyonce breath out a sigh of relief. A new start was something she was in need of. Things hadn't been the best and just when she thought things were getting better, they only got worse.

Beyoncé Knowles never thought her life would be like this. She always pictured better for herself. When she divorced her husband she thought all would be well.

She became a professor at Houston Tech, and she happy. For years she had planned on becoming a teacher. However, her dreams had been placed on hold when she married who she considered the love of her life, Charles Taylor.

Charles and Beyoncé were high school sweethearts. They were what you considered the perfect love story. Meet, date, fall in love, and get married. When it came to the House Charles was the head. In his raising, he was taught a woman shouldn't work outside but in the home. That wasn't Beyoncé's teaching, she wanted a job, her own money and Charles didn't agree with that. When she divorced Charles she started teaching at the college.

She enjoyed her students and they loved her too, but somehow it all became too much. She was a helpful person and according to one of her students very beautiful too.

A student requested help, and as a teacher she felt the need to help. Not knowing the this particular student's brain was chemically unbalanced she helped. One day, turned into two, two turned into three and he just wouldn't stop. He would show up after hours and before class everyday.

When she finally got tired of seeing him so much, she stopped helping. That was the ending point for her, so she thought.

She asked him to stop and he did for awhile, but once he started again it got worse. It was a Thursday afternoon, she just happened to be cooking dinner for herself. A grilled chicken sandwich, with asparagus. She heard a knock on her door and went to open it.

It was him.

Beyoncé couldn't understand how he found her place of living. There he stood at her door with flowers and box of candy as if it was Valentine's Day.

"Get off my porch or I'm calling police!" She yelled.

Obviously that triggered something because he reached out and grabbed her by her neck and pushed her into the house, leaving the door wide open.

He didn't realize he was chocking her until she slumped down and she was no longer responding.

He panicked and dialed 911. He was so shaken up he told them what happened. He wasn't trying to kill her. He just wanted her to love him like he loved her.

She ended up pressing charges and making sure she had a restraining order as well. She didn't want to ever go through anymore men putting their hands on her.

After that experience, she thought it best to move down. So she changed jobs, moved to New York and start teaching 8th grade English . She was so happy to be starting her new job but with the things that had happen this spring. She needed a summer break just like the children.

So when her best friend Nicki , and her Husband Meek offered her the vacation home in the Bahamas she thought why not. She wanted something relaxing, and looking over the balcony she knew she'd picked the right option.

Walking back into the house, she decided to call her friend to let her know she made it safely. On the third ring, she answered.