VIII

June 19, 2016

Beyoncé looked around the room and noticed it was a change of scenery since she'd last woken up. She looked for any sign of anything to see if she could remember the place but she couldn't.

She moved around a little and tensed up when she felt a form right next to her and arms wrapped around her waist. Her eyes widen as she moved her hands around the sheets making sure everything was real.

She heard a groan when her fingers touched something and she drew her hand back.

"Mhmm you okay?" She heard Shawn's voice and she calmed a little. She tensed up again once she realized they were in bed together. It didn't feel like the hospital bed either.

"Where are we?" She whined trying to wiggle from his embrace. He tighten his grip because she was at the edge of the bed. He didn't want her fall and because of the injury she had days ago.

"The vacation home," he mumbled. Beyonce frowned because she didn't remember leaving the hospital. all she remembered is falling asleep in his arms from crying and now she was here.

"Why am I not in my room?"

"Because the door is locked, I tried to let you stay in here by yourself but you insisted that I lay with you." he replied lowly. she cursed herself for locking the door. she had been doing that since she got here. Nicki, told her about the Key and she couldn't resist. Locking the bedroom door was something she was happy about because she couldn't protect her things when she was gone.

"Sorry about that."

"It's okay just make sure you can get back in there because I would really like to have my bed back to myself tonight." Beyonce laughed at his remark.

"You acted like I've been here for more than just a day." Shawn grew quiet and looked at her for a moment. She turned her body recognizing his silence and looked him in the eye.

"You've been here for two days now. That medicine must have been really strong. Do you at least remember crying at the hospital?" Of course she remembered. How could she forget? She remembered what brought the tears and all.

"Yes I remember that but that's it." Shawn nodded his head to let her know he understood. He noticed her mood was down after that and decided to lighten it up.

"Bey?"

"huh?'

"Your breath stinks." he said laughing. she quickly covered her mouth and glared at him.

"Yours is worse," she said a little muffled. He laughed at her because he knew she would turn it on him.

"Okay how about we both brush our teeth, shower and then go get breakfast?" Shawn suggested.

"Together?" She asked scrunching up her face.

"Wait no, separate." He said quickly because he didn't want to ruffle any feathers.

"Chill I know," she said laughing and moving a little. He watched her laugh and began smiling like an idiot. He couldn't help it because hers was a so infectious.

While she was laughing she noticed that he was smiling at her. She eventually stopped and began to smile. They stared at each other for a while before they found their faces inches apart.

He leaned forward and kissed her before she had a chance to protest. This kiss was sensual and fast. He's didn't linger but his kiss did. She felt the spark on the tip of her lips and here pussy began to throb. She knew she couldn't stay there for too long or she would be in trouble.