XI

June 20, 2016

Beyoncé

Time stood still as she waited on his answer. She was all in and she couldn't hide it either. It was out now and the ball was in his court. All he had to do was say yes and she would be ready to jump his bones.

"Wh- what?" He asked her shocked. She smiled seductively and walked towards him. Beyoncé wasn't backing down and she was well aware that this wasn't a dream.

She stopped walking when she reached him and wrapped her arms around his neck. His body was stiff because he couldn't believe this was happening.

She pulled him down by his neck and look deeply into his eyes as she inched them closer and closer. She stopped just before her lips touched his.

He could feel her breath hitting his lips and chills formed all over his body.

"Shit," he mumbled as he felt his member rise. She snaked her tongue over his bottom lip before gently tugging it with her teeth.

Shawn absentmindedly moaned and wrapped his hands around her waist pulling her until there was no more room between them.

"Mhhmm," Beyoncé moaned feeling his length against her stomach. They continued to hold eye contact. Beyoncé let his lip go and Shawn groaned. He was enjoying her little tease.

Beyoncé pushed him backwards until he found himself sitting on the couch. His hand were beside him now and She quickly straddled him and held his face in her hands. Leaning forward she bypassed his face and went straight to his ear and began to nibble on his lobe.

"The balls in your court now. What you wanna do?" She whispered grinding her hips in his lap. She licked his ear lightly before nibbling on it again.

Shawn coughed a little because his breath was hitched in his throat.

"Huh?" He manage to chocked out. Beyoncé moved from his ear so she could see his face. Shawn was in shock and it clearly showed.

Beyoncé moved his hands from beside him and planted both hands on her ass. She felt his dick at attention now and she
Smirked before leaning in to peck his lips.

"I. Want. You. To. Fuck. Me. Corey. Can. You. Do. That?" She asked grinding her ass in his lap while she pecked his lips in between words.

She didn't know what came over her. Any other day she would've been running but she was tired of that. There was no way she was going to budge. She was getting dick tonight and she was sure if it.

Shawn was sweating bullets and it was all because of Beyoncé. The feel of her ass in his lap and hands made him harder than a pool ball.

Shawn groaned as he felt the himself rise more. Beyoncé was now sucking on his neck and waiting on his answer.

He wouldn't have guessed she was a freak by the way she was always running but dammit he was wrong. She sucked on his neck and snaked one hand to unzip his pants.

"Beyoncé," he whispered but he was rendered speechless when he felt her soft hand in his pants massaging his dick.

"Damm you're big," she whispered in his ear. He couldn't say a word. It felt heavenly to him. Her hands had him feeling all types of ways and the shit felt good.

Shawn had never had a sexual encounter. Alexus never let him get far and she was his only girlfriend thus far.

"Shit!" He mumbled feeling her squeeze him a little. Beyoncé felt him as he became harder and she smiled. She didn't know she had this type of affect on him.