XIII

A week Later

June 29, 2016

Evening

"I wanna take you out, tonight." Shawn mumbled before kissing her temple. They were both naked because they had been in bed the whole day and he felt as if it was time to get up.

Their fingers were intertwined together and they were both looking in each other's eyes trying to read what the other was thinking.

"Where to?" She whispered horsely.

"Dancing," he smiled.

"Dancing? You can dance?" She smiled at him.

"I can do a little something, something, you?"

"I got you in the two two step," she admitted and laughed.

"What Ms. Beyoncé can't dance? Nope I don't believe that one bit." He said and Beyoncé rolled her eyes playfully and laughed.

"I mean, I not bad but I'm not good either." She smiled.

"It's okay, I'll take what I can get as long as you go with me," she removed her fingers from his and tapped her chin as if she was making a hard decision.

"I'll have to think about it," she smiled. Shawn rubbed her thigh slowly and nodded his head.

"Think about it? How can I help you make a quicker decision?" He asked inching his face closer to hers. As his fingers moved towards her bare pussy.

"I-I uh don't know," She mumbled looking down at his juicy lips as they inched closer and closer.

"You don't know?" She asked her but instead of answering she shook her head no. He immediately slipped two fingers inside her and captured her lips at the same time to supremes the moan that would follow.

"Mmmmm," he heard but he kissed her her until he felt she need to catch her breath.

"Sssss, fuck bab- Corey!" Beyoncé moaned almost slipping up and calling him baby. His ears perked up hearing it almost slip out and he smiled a little.

"You still thinking about it?" He asked pumping his fingers in and out. She nodded her head yes but that's not the response he was looking for.

"Use your words Bey and look at me when you do it," he said. He loved the look in her eye when she was getting pleasure. It turned him on and they could always go another round before they actually had to leave.

"Y-Y-Yes," she stuttered.

"Yes what?"

"I-I H-hate Y-you," she moaned trying to catch her breath.

"Oh really? Okay." He said pulling his finger out. She quickly grabbed his wrist and he chuckled.

"I'll go with you Corey stop playing!" She groaned.

"Naw you hate me though."

"No I don't, I was just playing." She whined.

"Naw you were serious-"

"No I wasn't!" She said pulling his wrist and he looked at her moment. She wasn't playing she wanted him to finish what he started. He pulled his hand from her grip and moved his body over her.