VII

June 17, 2016

Beyoncé arched her back as she felt his tongue graze over her clit. She couldn't believe they were actually doing this. The throb in her pussy deepened and her folds became wetter.

"Shhhit," she moaned feeling his whole mouth cover her pussy. He slowly licked, sucked and nibbled on her clit. Then he dipped and curved his tongue in different directions make her pleasure grow even more.

She grabbed the sheets for support. But he reached up and slapped her hand away. Her stomach tightened as he blew on her pussy. She pushed back not wanting to cum just yet but he wasn't having it.

He pulled her legs over his shoulder and wrapped his arms around her waist locking her in.

"Cccoorrey," she moaned.

"Mhmm?" He answered with his lips still buried in her pussy witch sent vibrations into her."

"Ohh myyy Goddd," she whined. Shawn knew she enjoyed the vibration of his lips so he decided to motorboat her pussy while sliding his tongue into her hole.

Moving one of his arms from her waist he snaked his fingers into her. He stroked her folds with two of his fingers and moved his vibrating lips to the corner right between her thigh and her the folds of her pussy.

"Ahhh mmmm fffeels ssso goooood," she moaned. Hearing her moan only aroused him more. Her voice was so breathless and sexy.

"I'm about to ccc-" before
The word could fully come out he opened his mouth over her pussy and received her juices all in his mouth like it was a glass of lemonade.

Switching his mouth and his fingers he kissed up her body. While he slipped two fingers in her wet pussy.

"Damm ma you tight," her said kissing around her bellybutton and moving up. Beyoncé's moan in pleasure feeling the slight pressure in her pussy from his fingers.

It had been awhile since she had a man had actually touched her. He pumped slowly and curves his finger a little and she gasped. He then place his mouth over her left nipple sucking on her areola.

He pumped some more and moved his mouth to her right nipple making sure to give it the same attention as the left. Feeling her walls tighten he pulled his fingers out before she could release again.

"Corey," she groaned as she watched him lick his fingers.

"Mmmm, tasty." He smirked.

She was at her peek and he had the nerve to stop. But her attitude soon changed when she noticed he was fully naked. Looking down at his fully erected dick her mouth watered. She quickly sat up and made her to him but he motioned her to stop with his hands.

"Lay down," he commanded and she did as she was told.

"Corey," she breathed out.

"Open your legs," he whispered in a seductive tone.

Beyoncé closed her eyes and opened her legs. Feeling the cools air from the air condition hit her pussy she took a deep breath.

"Finish yourself off," he said looking at her.

Beyoncé put her fingers in her mouth and seductively and angled her head so she could look him in the eye.

"You ready?" She asked him and he nodded his head.

She slowly slipped in two fingers and began to finish the job he started.