XIV

July 4, 2016

"Corey stop," Beyoncé laughed as he tickled her. They were on a Tropical couples Ferry today and it was so much fun. They had unlimited drinks, dancing, a buffet, games and musical talent.

It was something new for both of them. They enjoyed each other's company but they wanted more than just dinner and breakfast. They spent so much time in bed that they weren't really getting a chance to view the city.

"Nope," he said still tickling her. He was holding her from behind and he was enjoying the feel of her ass graze his front. They were sitting in the lounging area of the boat so it was only a few couples out there with them.

"Pleaseeee," she laughed.

"Just for now but you gotta sit still okay?" He said and she nodded her head laughing. She sat still for moment and felt something poking her ass.

"Oop, did I do that?"she asked looking over her shoulder and placing her hands on both his knees.

He pulled her by her waist so she was closer to him and hugged her from behind placing his face in her neck.

"Always," he whispered in her ear making her catch a quick chill.

"Y'all are just the cutest! Are y'all Newlyweds?" An older lady interrupted them. Beyoncé turned to look and she saw and older couple and she gasped.

"No y'all are! Oh my goodness Corey look

"No y'all are! Oh my goodness Corey look. How long have you been married?" Beyoncé gushed. She loved seeing older black couples. It was something she hoped would happen to her and Charles but clearly she had asked for too much with that situation. Old black couples were power couples to her, and something she found her self gushing over all the time.

"Who says we're married?" The lady asked Beyoncé.

"The ring, unless.."

"35 year." The lady chuckled and looked at her husband who looked into her her eyes adoringly. Beyoncé awe'd watching them, she use want that type of love at one point in her life.

"Wow, how did you do it?" Shawn asked amazed.

"A lot of hard work, and love. Always remember where the love came from. It's moment like these, the ones you go back to when you have an argument. It reminds you why you got married." She said smiling.

"Yeah it really does. Lonnie and this is my Wife Naomi," her husband said reaching out to shake her hand. Beyoncé leaned to the side so he could shake Shawn's hand. However, Naomi wasn't shaking hands she was hugging.

"Sh-Corey," Shawn said and she pulled him into a hug. The she hugged Beyoncé and right after Bey introduced herself.

"Beyoncé," she said smiling.