IX

June 19, 2016

Shawn

"Are you getting in the water?"  Beyoncé asked him flirtatiously biting her lip. She had been sending his side glances the whole time they were walking to the beach.

"You want me to?" He asked her looking down deep into her eyes. They were standing in front of each other so he pulled her by her waist so he could bring shade to her face.

He held her at a good length away so she wouldn't feel the raising of his dick.

"If you don't mind," she answered. They did not plan on being out there long because the sun was beaming.  They didn't think to bring sunscreen either.

Beyoncé walked towards the shoreline making sure her strides where long and sexy. She swayed her hips side to side knowing that he was watching.

"Damn," she heard him mumble under his breath and she looked over her shoulder to see him practically drooling.

Shawn looked as her ass jiggled a little and felt as if he couldn't breath. It wasn't a sloppy jiggle it was an I know what I have type of jiggle.

His eyes grew wide as a woman he barely knew mesmerized him.

Dammit she was sexy as hell. All the images came floating into his mind and his dick began to rise more.

"Corey," Beyoncé called but he couldn't hear her because he was daydreaming about a woman Who did not want him.

He snapped out of it quickly remembering she did not want him. Beyoncé watched as his demeanor turned to disgust. His body tensed and he looked away thinking about her rejection to him just the other day.

"Corey, are you okay?" Beyoncé asked worried that she had did something wrong. He didn't answer her instead he turned to walk away. He couldn't understand why he wanted this woman so bad and yet she didn't want him. He wasn't going to hang around her knowing that she didn't want him because in the end only one thing could happen he would get hurt.

Shawn was never good at expressing himself. He wasn't going to tell her what the problem really was. That would only make things worse and that would give her a reason to also look at him crazy. He was catching feeling for a woman who had no interest in him.

"Corey!' Bey yelled but he just continued to walk. He was going to the house to get his keys and he was going out for the day. He just couldn't stay around her today. He just couldn't handle something going down and her telling him some bullshit ass excuse about not meaning for it to happen.

Beyoncé frowned as she watched and followed him towards the house. He wasn't answering her as she called his name and it was beginning to upset her.  She was trying her hardest to reel him in and she almost had him too. She didn't understand it was like something clicked and now he wanted to Ignore her.

"Corey!' she said again still on his trail. They were just making it back to the house and he was still ignoring her. he was walking fast and she was right behind him calling him but nothing. She watched as he searched for something,  He looked around until he found it. He picked up his keys from the Coffee table and proceeded to the door.

"Corey," she said finally gaining his attention by pulling on his arm. Without thinking he yanked his arm away from her.

"What do you want from me?" He yelled making Beyoncé flinch and back up. She didn't know what changed him him so fast and She didn't even know why either but at that moment she didn't want to know. He had been so kind and caring over the last couple of days but none of that mattered now.