Chapter 7| McDonald's

It was 1pm. Ace and I sat eating at McDonald's.

I ordered my usual. Fries and a Coke.

"Can't believe that's all your gonna eat. Not even a burger to make it a full meal." Ace said, looking at my food as I looked at his French fries, Big Mac, 2 Apple Pies, and Frappe.

"Can't believe you almost ordered the whole menu." I said, as he now glared at me.

"Woah there. This isn't even that much"

"Well it looks like it" I sang, taking a bite off a fry. "Anyways, have any plans today?"

He took a sip of his Frappe before speaking. "Uhh I don't think so. You?"

I shook my head no.

There was a pause between us before he smirked in the most attractive way. "Then wanna get away today?" And leaned closer to me from across the table. Soon his feet came in contact with mine. I instantly moved my feet away from his.

"Uh s-sorry. Pardon me?" I said trying not to sound nervous which I'm pretty sure I failed at.

That's when he stopped leaning in and leaned back into his seat. "To go on a road trip of course."

Immediately I felt stupid.

Of course he meant a road trip!

"S-sure. I mean, if that's what you wanna do." I said.

Wait a sec. Why am I following along? But I do need to have some fun once in a while atleast. I mean, it'd be a whole day with Ace. Oh god. A whole day with annoying Ace!

Just as I was about to deny, he spoke.

"Alrighty. Finish your food and let's head out!"

----------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter!

Been planning to have an updating schedule which I hope can come true. Just that lately I've been working on two new books that are in progress and that takes some time away.

Plus I've got work. And if you're wondering what kind of work it's having to edit pictures and edit/make videos. But writing is also included!

Cya soon with a new chapter.
(Maybe this Friday)