Chapter 28| Kiss

I walked into the basement to find Ace with his arms crossed in the middle of the room. Like he was waiting for me.

He stared at me intensely and I gulped. Oh god, what was he gonna do to get me back?

Slowly, he walked towards me, and the closer he got, I moved around the room.

"Umm, are you mad or something?" I asked him quite nervously and tried to walk as far away as I could from him.

He didn't reply.

Just then my back hit the wall and I realized how stupid it was to enter far into the basement than to have run back upstairs.

"You know, I was thinking of pulling a prank on you but thought better of it." He said and I swallowed hard again as he walked really close to me now. "And instead had another idea."

"Oh really? And what's that?" I said, and my breathing quickened at how we were just inches apart from each other now.

He half smiled. "Why don't I just show you." And closed the gap between us. I could feel the warmth radiating off of him.

He stared deeply into my eyes as I looked back at his. Then he caged me into the wall and I knew there was no way out.

"This is what you get for tricking me yesterday." He said, and just like that, his lips crashed into mine.

My body took control of me and wrapped my arms around his neck. His lips felt so soft against mine. I moaned into the kiss as he slipped his tongue into my mouth.

The kiss felt of lust and desire. A longing from both of us.

I tugged at his hair, deepening the kiss even more. In just a few seconds, we both gasped for air, and he began to kiss down my neck.

I couldn't believe this was happening. Us kissing.

I didn't really see how this was payback from him because this felt good. No, we felt good together. I loved the way his lips molded perfectly against mine and how soft they were.

This crush was turning into something more. And by that kiss, I knew this had to mean something to him too.

Just then, his hand started to go down to my waist. He held me there as he trailed kisses down my neck and back to my mouth.

"You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do this." Ace murmured against my mouth. All I could do was pull him closer to me and keep feeling the want and desire of him.

His hands tugged at the bottom of my shirt, beginning to pull it off...

*RING*

Where was that coming from?

*RING*

I reached the bottom of my shirt to help him...

*RING*

Soon everything started to become blurry and...

I opened my eyes and jolted up from my bed, breathing heavily.

I looked to the right side of my bed to see it empty.

W-was that a dream?

It was.

Oh my god. Wow. It felt so real. Ace and I kissed and it was...wonderful.

*RING*

I groaned. Who was calling me that interrupted my dream?

It was my mom and I answered it.

All while she was talking, I could only focus on my dream with Ace. It was amazing. That kiss and everything else after that was great. I just wish it all could've been real.

I crossed my fingers and hoped it would come true.

-------------------------------------

Hey!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter (even though it was short) because I know that this is something you guys have wanted! And in this chapter, I (sort of) delivered that to you!

I also want to thank you all for 56k reads! Your support means so much to me.

Now shoutout and thank you to the following for voting and maybe even commenting in the last chapters:

wavvymagcon
kamxo123
vega_17
rainbowswithskittles
UrbijaHalder
YUNG_GEMINI
TheGreyWolf4
bubbly_fangirl
Mimi_2112
LaurelShae
omg-its-ari
athee_cruz
chloe_recee
carolwaitwika
cutybaby_swag
Campbell2001
twisha_shah
LaysChip_
Tbhitsgem
Bakwe1234
lostgirlreading
leesidwell
Kindrajoy

I love you all and hope you have a great day!