Chapter 18| Pizza Club

"You know, this pizza has me thinking." Ace said, looking at his pepperoni pizza with so much interest.

"Thinking of what?" I said, taking a sip of water.

"Of starting a Pizza Club."

I almost choked but was quick to swallow. "Pizza Club?" I said and laughed. "How the heck do you think that's gonna happen? Or if its even possible? Seems like a strange idea to me."

He glared at me. "Don't laugh. It's possible. Just watch."

"Okay, but what would you even do in a Pizza Club in the first place? Eat pizza everyday or what?" I said.

"Hmm. I don't know. I just feel like it'd be a great idea to start it. For all the people who love pizza in this campus."

"You'll need members ya know."

"Right." He said, beginning to be in deep thought. "Would you mind joining?"

Me? Pizza Club? Hell no. It sounded like a dumb idea. No offense Ace or to all the pizza lovers. I mean, it's a Pizza Club. That seemed a bit weird to have in college right?

"No thanks. I'd rather stick to Photography Club or something if there even is one. At least that seems more useful than a Pizza Club. Besides, wouldn't you get tired of eating pizza constantly?" I asked.

"Uhhh I don't think so. Unless we did it once a week or so. Or once a month. I don't know. I'll let my club decide."

"If it becomes possible."

"Oh it will." Ace said with confidence.

"Yea yea." I said, not believing him.

"Holy shit you actually did it!" I exclaimed on Wednesday afternoon after classes were over and we were in our dorm.

I was starring down at a paper that stated the Pizza Club could happen.

"How did you do this?" I asked Ace bewildered.

He smiled. "Oh nothing much. All I needed to do was go to the Campus's Office, then it's Student Affairs. Have a couple people who wanted to join and bam! The Pizza Club was official."

"Who joined with you?" I asked him.

"Umm just Owen and Candice."

Wait. My best friend?

"You had Candice join?!"

He nodded. "Yep. I was desperate. But she was also willing to help support. I didn't really force her or anything."

I face palmed myself.

I didn't want to stick out like a sore thumb. Why don't I consider joining?

"I can't believe I'm saying this but, I wanna join too now."

I saw Ace widen his eyes in disbelief. "Really? You serious?"

I nodded and a smile spread across his handsome face that made me smile back.

"Great! Let's start this clubs first meet up immediately then." He yelled out excited.

  All the Pizza Club members were in me and Ace's dorm. Which was just me, Ace, Candice, and Owen.

We ordered Pizza Hut and got two boxes of pepperoni pizza. Ace and Owen were watching TV, while me and Candice were in the kitchen eating.

"I couldn't believe my eyes when the lady said we could start it. All Ace blurted out was 'Umm we wanna start a Pizza Club. I've got my members right here. Is it possible to make it happen?'" She said, trying to speak in a manly voice, that just made me crack up. Then she made a squeaky kind of voice, trying to imitate the lady they talked too. "Umm, I guess we can allow it." Candice said and I laughed some more. "After the lady said that, Ace immediately jumped on top of Owen, excited by the news that they both almost toppled over the lady!"