Chapter 26| Car Crash And Payback

We finished shopping at Target and were now on our way home.

Ace had actually bought the bikini and wanted me to wear it. I denied but he kept insisting. All I could do was roll my eyes and say 'In your dreams.' In which he replied with. "Damn right I will." And I just looked at him confused. Like Whaat.

Halfway to my parent's house, Ace wouldn't leave me alone. He was being sooo annoying.

"I wish I had brought the magic 8 ball." He said but I didn't respond back. "You know, I still remember when I said if I would ever make you drive into a pole. Ha, that would be fun to do right now."

I glanced at him quickly. "No no no. Do not make me crash my dad's car, please."

He shook his head and my mouth opened a little. Who does he think he is?

I drove into a lonely neighborhood when suddenly Ace started to yell. That startled me, making me move the stirring wheel to a side I wasn't supposed too.

"Ahh! What the heck Ace! I could've totally stirred the car into the sidewalk!" I yelled at him and he just laughed. My hands tightened on the stirring wheel as my heartbeat quickened.

For a minute, Ace didn't say anything. Until he yelled "Watch out Maya! There's a cat in the middle of the street!"

"What wh-" I was about to say but Ace moved to my side quickly, putting his hands on the stirring wheel, driving the car off the road and into the sidewalk.

I screamed and tried to gain back control but ended up crashing into a pole.

"Ace! What the fuck?!" I yelled at him, fuming with anger. He had just made me crash my dad's car.

He was breathing heavily and had an expression on his face of surprise. "Oh. My. God."

I raised a brow. "Are you gonna apologize?"

But he ignored my question and looked at me with a smile on his face that turned into full excitement.

"You just crashed into a pole! The magic 8 ball was right! Whoohoo!" He exclaimed.

I was literally about to punch him for being excited after what he had just done. But he had beat me to it by opening the car door and getting out. Oh, that little...

"Ace! Come back here!" I yelled and got out of the car. He was looking at the damage and jumped.

"Woah that looks kinda bad."

I then turned to see the car indeed messed up. Oh gosh. My dad was gonna kill me.

"This is all your fault," I said in a low tone and Ace turned to look at me, taking a few steps back.

"Uhh we'll see about that cause now it's your problem to deal with." Ace said and sprinted away immediately.

I looked at him stunned as he ran away. Was he going to leave all this to me? Oh, watch what you're going to get back Ace. It's payback time.

----------------------------------------

Ahh, I know this is such a short chapter! And I apologize for that. The next update I will try to make longer.

Also, thank you guys so much for 42k reads! I can't wait to see how far this book will go and it all couldn't be done if it weren't for your support.

Now for some shoutouts to these wonderful readers for voting and even sometimes commenting! :

babyTlove_marie
soyedarego
ocean3gills
afsheen_456
BertaBenjamin
b_ullshittttt
nyblackmon
Miss_laughs
Ambi202
Andi11001
Dylan3209
abeola
GraceBlossom16
chefchippz
PhilMariTheron
SaadatuAmeenu
andji_ivnc
gabrexoxo_
mitziie123
hernanye_2428
dodgergirl1
Taylor78Breanna
JustLorii15
evilpotatoparty
hideaway24
booatatou
forever_young_9878
dylwaya13
Jynxi7987
flamingnecha

If you'd like to be mentioned next time then don't forget to vote or even comment. I love reading your comments that sometimes make me laugh and feel joyful.

Hope you have a great day/night.

I love you all and until next time!