[Lucio X Reader]- Fluff

Requested by->
BlackSoulHunter

You were good at many things. Saving the world, kicking the bad guys' asses, and even balancing a spoon on your nose. But, all the same, sometimes you got sick.

No, not the sick as in the 'sick beats' your boyfriend, Lucio, produced-- sick as in coughing and a mighty frustrating fever.

You figured it be from a recent Antarctica trip.

Due to the mission's sudden appearance, you lacked the time to dress adequately. Fast forward two days and you'd gotten a terrible illness from the cold.

Thus, here you were. Sitting on the couch. The base was practically empty, and the only noise came from the television and your occasional coughing. Despite the television's presence, you gazed out of the window solemnly. It seemed like a nice day outside, but due to this damn fever you couldn't feel a damn thing.

Sighing, you gave up on your plea for mother nature's distraction. Turning back to the television, you watched two women shout at eachother for a moment until shutting it off. Nothing seemed of interest, not even the soup Ana had made you.

You sighed, the silence defending.

Until... it wasn't?

A small, constant beat began to keep up with your heart, and the blood rushing seemed to become a melody.

Confused, you looked up. There he leaned, your boyfriend Lucio. He seemed concerned, and leaned over the back of the couch as if surveying you.

"Lucy!" You exclaimed, your nickname for him easily slipping off your tongue. A small bout of coughing followed, but he seemed amused with your greeting nonetheless.

"Hey, sugar." He teased, kissing your cheek chastely.

"You didn't leave with the team earlier?" You asked, confused.

"Nope! I'm taking a day off." He elaborated.

"Why?" Your eyebrows scrunched.

"To get you better!" He chirped, flinging himself down onto the couch next to you.

You didn't flinch, and rather laughed. "I'm okay with this."

With that, Lucio swept you to his chest, an arm around your shoulder. It was then that you noticed he was in pajamas. Perhaps he really had decided to take some time off. Your smile widened.

Oh, the things he does.

~~~
I'm sorry that this is so short, guys. ^^'
I've got a lot going on. Anywho, SOMBRA IS OFFICIALLY ALMOST HEEERRREE! In the mood of the hype train, I'm going to write one on her soon. BUT! Don't worry. The other requests will still be written.

Coming soon:
Sombra X Sick!Reader
Sad!Junkrat X Reader
Hanzo X Witch!Reader part 2
Reaper X Reader