0.6: Wonwoo

"Jagiya, gaja." She said smiling as she reached out for my hand.
"Go ahead. Youngsoo will drive home. I still have to do something here."
"What? Why?"
"I need to talk to your husband, jagi." I smiled at her and pinched her cheeks before opening the door for her. "Go. I'll be there soon."

She left hesitantly. I faced them after she closed the door. I don't know what they're thinking. I don't know if they hate me or what. But, I'm sure about Seungcheol.

"Hyung," Chan called me.
"Sit down." Seungcheol told me so I did. "Explain to us. Why did you do that?"
"I love her."
"But hyung," Chan said but I disrupted him.
"You know nothing about love so shut up!" I said frightening him.
"WONWOO!" Jeonghan said warning me.
"I didn't plan this to happen. It just happened. When she woke up, she remembered nothing."
"And you took advantage of her weakness?" Jun asked me.
"It's an opportunity for me. It's just a small lie."
"A small lie?! Is marriage that ordinary to you?! She's my wife! We promised to live together and love each other until the end of our lives!" Seungcheol is shouting. They're scared. I'm not.
"That's not going to happen you know. She wants to be with me now."
"She gave me a chance. Whether you like it or not, we'll be spending time together to help her remember how much she loves me."
"It doesn't matter now, hyung. She loves me now, not you. She'll still stay with me."
"How can you be so sure?!"
"I'm leaving now. I don't have much time for this. See you tomorrow in the practice." I said getting up.

I was expecting one of them, any of them, to stop me, but no one did. I walked out of the unit and to the elevator. I smiled knowing I won. Before the elevator door closed, Mingyu entered. He's panting. He ran after me. He's looking at me like that time when I stole his food.

"What?" I asked him.
"I told you to just let them be."
"Who are you to tell me that?!"
"I'm...a friend who cares for you. You're just hurting yourself. Why do you keep hurting yourself?" He said, tears ready to flow down from his eyes.
"Because I don't care about myself so stop caring about me, okay? That's the worst thing you can do now."
"I don't believe you."
"I don't care. Leave me alone."
He suddenly pulled me into a hug. "Hyung, I know you. This is not you. The Wonwoo I know isn't a monster." He said sobbing.
"Well, let me introduce myself." I said and pushed him away. "I am Choi Wonwoo, the monster."

He looks shocked and it made me smirk. Poor Mingyu. A martir. He believes in that kind of love. I believe in my kind of love. Y/N is mine.

I immediately went to the meeting place where she's waiting. She looks angry. That's good. That means I did something great.

"You stupid fool!" She welcomed me with a shout.
"Annyeong!~" I said waving at her.
"What did you just do?! Oppa told me! You let them know! How will I be able to get Seungcheol now?!"
"Y/N loves me now."
"Mwo?!"
"She loves me, not him. She's going to file a divorce."

She laughed hysterically. She laughed and laughed. Crazy b**ch. Then she started to cry. She's worse than me. This world is crazy, full of crazy people, me, this Areum, everyone else. Crazy.

•▪●■♡■●▪•

I hope I'm not confusing people with the POVs in every chapter so far.