2.0: Revelation

Ofcourse. Y/N-ssi. She's pregnant. I thought she lost her baby when she lost her memory. But, she didn't. Poor Wonwoo. If it was me, I would give up already. Actually, I already gave up. He has been feeding her with lies. When she finds out, we're all dead.

"Y/N is pregnant?" I turned and saw my sister after Wonwoo left.
"Ne."
"It's Seungcheol's?"
"Ne."

She grabbed the nearest thing to her and threw it. She picked anything she can and threw it everywhere. Just like before. Destroying everything when everything doesn't go her way. Even things that don't belong to her. This is probably the reason why she can't be happy. She wants it all for herself.

"Stop."
"WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME TO STOP?! SEUNGCHEOL AND THAT MONSTER ARE GOING TO HAVE A CHILD! I CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN! I WILL KILL HER! I WILL HAVE HER HUSBAND! I WILL HAVE SEUNGCHEOL!!!" She shouted at me.

I slapped her making her gasp. She even fell on the floor. I was too harsh but I don't care. She's my sister. It's my duty to wake her up. She looked at me. Shocked? Terrified? I don't know. I don't care.

"Why did you do that?!"
"Y/N-ssi. Never. Don't you dare hurt her or even get near her." I told my sister. My hands are shaking. Anger.
"MWO?!"
"If you ever try to kill her, I will kill you myself."
"Do you hear yourself?! Are you mad?! Do you know what you're saying?!"
"YES! I KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING! IT'S CLEAR TO ME! I LIKE HER! THE LEAST I CAN DO IS PROTECT HER FROM THE MONSTER IN FRONT OF ME!" I shouted at her.
"You too?! WHY DO YOU ALL LIKE HER?! WHY DOES EVERYONE TAKE HER SIDE?! WHY CAN'T I JUST BE HER?!"
"Because you're selfish, Areum. I'm warning you. If you dare harm her, you're dead. And, this is the last thing I would do for you."

I grabbed my keys and left the house. I sold that house already. In a week, the new owner will move in and Areum will have nowhere to go. Call me heartless, but I can no longer be considerate to her. She's too much. And, I won't risk Y/N's life.

Y/N has gone through a lot. When I first met her, she smiled at me even when I gave her a cold look. She thanked me a million times for letting her stay in my house. She doesn't the reason why I let her stay. It's because I like her, not because she's Areum's friend. I didn't get to spend much time with her, but when Areum called me telling me I have to pretend as a driver and kidnap Y/N, I immediately said yes. I wanted to see her again. I didn't know things would end up like this. I may not be the main reason why she's suffering, but I'm part of it. That's why I need to fix things. That's the only thing I can do now for the only girl I love.