1.3: Meeting Nara

"Nara!" He shouted before stopping the car.

He called the girl you recognize. It's Nara. You came just on time. She's about to leave already. She just got out of the building.

"Oh! Seungcheol oppa! You seem happy. Do have news about Y/N-ah?" She said obviously not knowing you're with him.
"Ne!" He said excitedly as he got out of the car.
"What is it?"

He opened the door for you and let you out. Nara's eyes widened upon seeing you. She ran to you and hugged you.

"Omo! OMO! OMO!~ Y/N-ah, is that really you?! Omo! Omo! How? When? Where?! What happened to you?! Are you okay?! Omo! You're back! Where did you go?! Why did you leave me?! OH MY!~ I missed you so much!~" She said while shaking you.
"Haji. Haji. Ne. It's me." You said laughing. You don't know why but you're happy to see her.
"Omo! I can't believe it! It's really you! Good thing you came here! Let's talk over dinner! My treat!" She offered. "Come on, Seungcheol oppa! Drive us to the restaurant! We need to celebrate!"
"What restaurant?"
She whispered something to him.
"MWO?! IS THAT EVEN A RESTAURANT?!"
"Ofcourse! Gaja!"

You just came with them without asking. You just want to ask her a lot of things. Soon, you arrived at the 'restaurant'. It's a karaoke ___ with a "free beer every night" on the side. So this is her kind of dinner.

You followed into the ___. The hallway is dark, but inside the rented room, the lights is dancing. Nara asked the attendant for beer loudly. You can hear the singing of the people inside the other rooms but not so clearly.

"So, where should we start?! Tell me all about what happened to you!" She told you.
"I-" Seungcheol suddenly held your hand stopping you to continue talking. It made you look at him.
"She lost her memory." He told her making her gasp.
"MWO?! JINJJA?! YAH! S.COUPSEU! STOP MAKING JOKES LIKE THAT! IT'S NOT FUNNY!" Nara said hitting Seungcheol's arm with the mic.
"Hajima. He's not lying." You said blocking the mic. "I wanted to see you so I can ask you about things."
"Mwo?! It is...true?!"
"Ne."
"Omo! Then...why do you still remember my name?"
"I do remember a few things now. Your name is one of those."
"A-ah. I see. Ok. I'll tell what I know."
"Tell me who I am." You said calmly. Seungcheol is still holding your hand, and it makes you feel safe.
"Well, we work in the same tutorial center, but I was never really that close to you until Vernon oppa visited you in the office."
"Vernon oppa?"
"Chwe Hansol. Vernon is his stage name. It's actually his middle name." Seungcheol told you.
"The most handsome member of Seventeen!" Nara added.

You looked at Seungcheol, and he's frowning. You were about to laugh when you remembered why you're here. You're here to know more about yourself, not to fall in love with Seungcheol again. You straightened posture before looking back at Nara.

"Who should I ask then?" You asked her.
"I think..."
"Ah! Areum!" You said remembering your bestfriend.
"MWO?!" Seungcheol and Nara said at the same time.
"Wae?"
"You remember her?" Nara asked you.
"Ne. Why?"
"She kicked you out of her house." Seungcheol told you.
"Mwo?! Why would she?! She was very kind to me back in Wonwoo's house." You told him. He looks so shocked while Nara looks so confused.
"She was with you there?"
"Sometimes. Sometimes only Jinseok is there to accompany me." You told them.
"Jinseok?! You remember him too?!" Nara asked you confusing you.
"Ne. Wae? You know him? He's my nurse there."
"Jinseok is a pharmacist, not a nurse! And, he's Areum's brother!" Nara told you.

The music around you makes you feel more dizzy. You held Seungcheol's hand tightly and bit your lip. It's here again. Jinseok. Is he their accomplice? Now that you think about it, it isn't impossible. He can't be just an innocent nurse taking care of you. And, he should have told you that Wonwoo isn't your husband. He knows everything yet he didn't tell you.

"Why would my bestfriend hide the truth from me?" You asked Nara.
"I don't know. All I know is that she's never your bestfriend. She kicked you out of her brother's house after finding out you're going out with Seungcheol oppa. How can a friend do that?" She answered you.

Does she...is she...She. She likes Seungcheol. The only reason she would do that is because she hates the idea of you being with Seungcheol. Or should it be Seungcheol being with anyone else? Were you too blind before that you didn't notcie that?

"Let's drink. It's your treat, right?" You suddenly told Nara.
"Ne."
"Then I'll drink as much as I can."
"Nae sarang," Seungcheol said.
"Don't worry. I have you, right? I trust you on taking care of me for now."

You want drink, to drink and forget even just for a while. You'll face the truth tomorrow, but for now, you'll drink and forget about it. Areum betraying you. Jinseok lying to you. Wonwoo...Wonwoo...Wonwoo who said he loves you.

-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-

Woah!~ Help me!~ This is so depressing!!! Reading the third set of chapters makes me wanna hug people and tell them it's gonna be alright. Who's coming with me to kill the author?! Oh. Right. I'm the author. Stupid me. Anyway, I'm so sorry for making this story so complicated. Things just come into my mind, and then I write them. I continue writing until I end up crying or smiling like I'm in love. Seriously...LET'S VOTE FOR SEVENTEEN IN MAMA! I know Seventeen's ranking is not that high, but it's also not low! We still have time, Carats. Also, they deserve it after sacrificing a lot for us. It's time we pay them back.