3.1: Awakening (Republished)

I opened my eyes and saw him. Mingyu. This crazy kid who never gave up on me. Jinjja.

"Y-yah." I called out to him.

I got shocked at my voice. It's almost gone. Sound barely escaped my lips. But, he heard. He turned to me. He was laughing with Seungkwan, Dokyeom and Hoshi. Ofcourse. The happy trio. Even when they are sad themselves, they try to make us smile and laugh. They all stood up and approached me in shock.

"Hyung! You're awake!" Seokmin said.
"Ofcourse he is. Can't you see?!" Seungkwan told him and I can't help but smile.

It hurts when I smile. I realized I have a cut on my left cheek from the end of my lips to the tip of my earlobe. Ah. Right. The car. It hit me. I smashed against the car window and it broke. Pieces of the glass shattered as I fell. Some hit me. One caused this cut. I wonder where Y/N is.

"Is Y/N okay?" Even saying just a few words hurts. Damn it. "Is her baby alright?"

They looked down. These kids. Even Soonyoung. He should know better. He's older. And, Mingyu. He knows me well, more than anyone. Ah. I remember. I told him I'm Choi Wonwoo, the monster.

"I'll ask Y/N if I can tell you." Mingyu said.
"No need. I'm here."

They all looked at the door in front of me. I looked too. Y/N. The ever beautiful Y/N. She's alive.

"Can we talk? Alone." She said.
"We'll be just outside if you need anything, Wonwon." Soonyoung told me.
"See you later, Y/N-ah!~" Mingyu said happily making her smile a bit.

I don't really know if she smiled. Her lips moved a bit and I think she smiled. But, it disappeared when she faced me again.

She's probably mad at me. I understand. I don't really care anymore. As long as she's alive. And her baby. The thought made me look at her tummy.

"How is your baby?"
"Gone."

She tried her best to fake a smile, but it just made her cry. She dropped to her knees crying. I got up. I stood up and walked to her even if it hurts. My whole body hurts. My heart hurts seeing her like this.

"My baby is gone! My baby...I lost my baby! I.." She cried and cried.
I hugged her and let her cry against my chest. "It's okay. It's okay. Sshhh. It's alright." I told her patting her back.
"My baby is gone, oppa. He's gone. I lost him." She whispered against my chest.

She's crying. She's crying again and again. She lost him because of me! I'm really a monster.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Y/N-ah."

She pulled away and looked at me. She's no longer crying, but tears are still on her cheeks. I hurt her. I destroyed everything. She doesn't deserve to suffer this much.

"Ani. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I made you do those things. I'm sorry for not giving you any chance. I'm sorry for giving you false hopes. I'm sorry I turned you into a monster."
"Sshhh. You're saying nonsense things. It's not your fault. It's mine. I promise to make up for everything I have done."
"But, oppa...I won't be around anymore. I decided to go back to my country. I only caused trouble to people here. Now, I should return so you won't suffer anymore."
"No. No. You can't go. You can't just leave hyung. He loves you. You know that!" I said shaking her as if it would make her change her decision.

How can I forgive myself now?

•▪●■♡■●▪•

Hey! So, yeah.

Sorry

Sorry. That picture isn't what I'm supposed to put here, but since it's already there, I'll let it be there. Here's the real one:

 Here's the real one: