1.0: The Coffeeshop

"I'm not shocked you have a boyfriend, but I didn't know he's like that." He suddenly said.
"I told you he's not my boyfriend, oppa. He's just my student." He said too now imitating a girl's voice.
"I know. I know. Just kidding. But, I'm glad he came. If not for him, I don't know how I'll ask you to come with me." He said back to his normal voice.

You stared at him thinking how crazy he looks like until you started laughing because he looks so cute imitating exaggeratedly.

"Seriously, what are you doing?"
"Wae? You still don't remember?!" He asked pitifully.
"No."
"Aigoo. What else should I do? I need to go back to the company soon." He said covering his face with his hands.
"I'm sorry I can't remember much." You said taking one of his hands. "But, I promise I'll try as hard as you try to help me." You smiled at him.
"It's okay. Actually, I'm a little glad that you forgot some things. If not for it, we wouldn't be able to spend time together like this. We can't because I'm too busy. I hate this part of my job, not being able to spend time with you. But, I love my job. Without it, I wouldn't meet you." He said smiling a little too.

The atmosphere in the coffeehouse where he brought you feels familiar. Everywhere he takes you, it feels familiar. You hate it a little that you can't remember the details. All you know is that you've been there.

He drove you back to the apartment unit where you stay now. He doesn't sleep beside you because he knows you still feel awkward about it now. He sleeps on the floor. He doesn't want to sleep in the living room because he's too afraid that if he sleeps a little farther from you, someone would take you away from him again. On the way back, you noticed a picture taped on the dashboard. It's you sleeping.

"Oppa," You called him, and he hesitantly glanced at you.
"Hmmm?"
"I salute you."
"Why?"
"You still remember everything, every detail, even what we said before."
"I will never forget. Every day I spent with you is a day worth remembering. I will never forget even just one. Never."

Luckily, he's not looking so he didn't notice you wipe your tears off your cheek. How can you ask for divorce from this man, from this man who loves you like this?